Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we let Akiz in?
Yes
6 Votes / 75.00%
No
2 Votes / 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yea i went to their server once and they were talking about hacking, stealing items and shit.......then they go and mess with one of my ally clans...
yea......then when i got my whole clan together to fight them.......they say "no u fags" and then ban my whole clan from their server......
OMG OMG OMG...gbleek you know how your making a story right? I just read the graphic novel from one of the piratez members and i thought we could ask him if he could make one for jungle after he's done with the piratez!!!

Oh and we also could make a thread for our allies to talk to us with out having to /invade...Like a allie and clan chat room :I
Just felt I should put this somewhere.

There is Devil1 openly rejecting a rematch when everyone is ready and waiting. He argued for so long that Squirrel ran out of time to fight.

This argument was about ten minutes. There was plenty of time for the war but devil1 just wouldn't stop arguing and procrastinating.

This is why you should only have official clans as allies or enemies. Clans like anarchy that completely disregard all the rules don't stand a chance at becoming official.
He did that when we were suppose to have out clan war. we were just about to start and he said
OH FUCK GUYS I G2G, SEE YA I HAVE TO LEAVE!!!!