Toribash
Well, got pulled over today going *fast* in a *slow*

Got reckless driving too.

On the other hand, today also included me actually getting delivery of the car, an awesome drive on the Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, and a video of me catching my friend coming out of a closet :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
Well, got pulled over today going *fast* in a *slow*

Got reckless driving too.

On the other hand, today also included me actually getting delivery of the car, an awesome drive on the Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap, and a video of me catching my friend coming out of a closet :P

yea well. My lifes interesting too... I... ummm....

So pistons in Minecraft. How bout that.
[o]
Love you, Coxy. <3

MY GIRLFRIEND IS COMING HERE FROM CANADA AND I'M PICKING HER UP ON THE 6TH. So fuck all of you.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
On the contrary Fuck you.

Anyway it's Canada day over here so you should send your girlfriend something, or better yet when you get there buy a ton of maple syrup.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
... Canada day sucks! Also she's working. >:C
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
Originally Posted by Kraetyz View Post
MY GIRLFRIEND IS COMING HERE FROM CANADA AND I'M PICKING HER UP ON THE 6TH. So fuck all of you.

Se upp för våldtäktsmän från Stockholm.
Originally Posted by Dashterror View Post
Se upp för våldtäktsmän från Stockholm.

Oh euro-speak, you so crazy.

What is krea is only a heartless prick because he isn't getting any? Come he 7th he'll be a new, kinder man.
Last edited by C0XY; Jul 2, 2011 at 02:43 AM.
[o]
You know, my girlfriend makes me bleed in bed. With her nails. I have scars on my side from last summer. One time she hit me repeatedly with a belt.

You think I'll be KINDER?