Toribash
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Trust me, in Starcraft 1 and Warcraft 3 Alt QQ is the quit game shortcut.

Yes, it is. But QQ means crying in League of Legends and multiple other games.
Well calling somebody a tter just looks like a typo. (for those who don't get it, T.T)

qqer is distinct, and it gets the message across because it can't get mistaken for anything else.

That being said, you only made a mistake in terms of literal meaning. QQ as in cry and QQ as in Queue Quit ultimately end in the same result of umadbro?
Last edited by Oracle; Sep 20, 2011 at 11:26 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by SoBscout View Post
Just got jax.
Was it worth it?

Yeah he scales pretty well into late game, and one of the better solo tops. He can jungle too, but I wouldn't recommend it.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
Started jungling with riven.

i don't know any good paths etc and I usually start off a BIT slow (up to par with duo lanes until 5 minutes or so then i shoot off to being able to outlevel their mid)

start with vamp scepter, usually do wraiths or wolfs first then use my smite on a double golem and take that out then recall. depending if i do another camp before i recall i get my razors and that makes everything a lot easier. proceed to red buff and repeat, throw in a blue buff now in then with AMAZING ganks.
Riven is probably better jungling than laning. And from what I hear, she's comparable to Olaf, so it's not like she's a bad jungler, especially when you consider the upcoming patch buffs. I haven't tried it yet, but I'll check it out when she's free in a week.
[Urban] | Ormo | Team Sambo

I'm taking offers for my set
I take back what she said, her jungling is semi-decent. She has nice ganks because of mobility, but her jungle speed is pretty mediocre