Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Name: SoulKnife [Inside Toribash Name]
Bans, infractions, or warnings: I have only been through a ban for no reason.
As back in 2009 I had been playing lately active. Players told me to go away because of my belt and my skill and stuff one reported me once for a reason or so. That reason because I said "Stop You Little Idiot" but then bad cames happened... The whole server reported me for no reason. I have been warned 1 time.. When the warn was off I came back nicely, but still people reported me then I have been banned...
Why do you want me: I've been traveling to find a group great like this. Many people don't accept me because of my belt and they don't believe me. I hope you do c:.
Best mods and worst: My best mods so far are: Runkido,Aikido/bigdojo,X-Spar, and parkour. Worst mods so far: Judo, Mushu and Teakkyon.
One or Two paragraphs about yours self. I started toribash in 2007 when it half came out or something like that. I came to a world but I didn't know anything. A player named Hampa with no clan tag said: [You must focus are your ability] I said [Ok]
I came on with'n a year I been 4th dan then all the rucket had started. "ONE PARGRAPH COMPLETED" Thank you for your time reading all of this. I hopefully think I will get accepted.
~Soul
Thank you for allowing me to apply, Please accept me in your clan, Thank you.
-----
3 Replays: I dont know how to post i searched but i couldent find any
Last edited by Dylan; Aug 6, 2013 at 05:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Name: Brandon and toribash name goblen11
Belt: Black belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings:i have got 3-4 infarctions and 1 warning.
Past clans and why you left them: well ive had about 6 and just go bored of them but wouldnt get bored of this clan.
Anyone you know in this clan:No i dont.
Why do you want us:You are a good clan and i would really like to be in a other one.
Why should we want you:Well i am a good player and active in Forum,.
Best and Worst mods:Akido is my best wushu is one of my worst
One or two paragraphs about yourself:I started playing toribash this year i think and i've been active in forum as i new about it.This game is one of the best games i've played so far.I have led 2 succesful teams and would wont to be in a nother succesful team like this.
Your usercard:

My usercard

Originally Posted by mackeria View Post
Name: mackeria [IGN NAME NOT REAL]
Belt: Black Belt
Bans, infractions, or warnings: I never got into any of that
Past clans and why you left them: Inferno and SychoManiac both leaders left toribash and no replacements
Anyone you know in this clan: Well not realy, i know kindlebob but we havent like talked that much i just saw him and ive seen other player from this clan i wanted to join but there wasent a recrutement till now.
Why do you want us: It would be best to have a clan so i will have real friends unlike other random people they can make fun of you or anything like that but a clan is different thats why i want to join.
Why should we want you: So your clan would stay alive probably always cause im gonna be active in game and on forums alot
Best and worst mods: Best: Judo, AikidoBigDojo, Aikido, Taekwondo. Worst: Mushu, Wushu, twinswords.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hi my name is mackeria in toribash sorry i dont wanna give real name im kinda tuff on safety. I started toribash when i was like young not that young and i thought it was awsome because i loved ninja's in from what i heard about this game is you can pretty much be a ninja and control every part so then i decided to play. I went multiplayer i kept playing and now im black belt. So i went in multiplayer i saw some people with these clan tags and they all had the same so they said if you want to join you can so i faced them i beat them all surprisingly and that's when i joined inferno, but i had no idea what to do like i was realy nervouse but then when that clan was gone i got use to it i went to the next clan and then here now im trying to join zone.

-----
Past clans and why you left them: Inferno and SychoManiac both leaders left toribash and no replacements
Anyone you know in this clan: Well not realy, i know kindlebob but we havent like talked that much i just saw him and ive seen other player from this clan i wanted to join but there wasent a recrutement till now.
Why do you want us: It would be best to have a clan so i will have real friends unlike other random people they can make fun of you or anything like that but a clan is different thats why i want to join.
Why should we want you: So your clan would stay alive probably always cause im gonna be active in game and on forums alot
Best and worst mods: Best: Judo, AikidoBigDojo, Aikido, Taekwondo. Worst: Mushu, Wushu, twinswords.
One or two paragraphs about yourself: Hi my name is mackeria in toribash sorry i dont wanna give real name im kinda tuff on safety. I started toribash when i was like young not that young and i thought it was awsome because i loved ninja's in from what i heard about this game is you can pretty much be a ninja and control every part so then i decided to play. I went multiplayer i kept playing and now im black belt. So i went in multiplayer i saw some people with these clan tags and they all had the same so they said if you want to join you can so i faced them i beat them all surprisingly and that's when i joined inferno, but i had no idea what to do like i was realy nervouse but then when that clan was gone i got use to it i went to the next clan and then here now im trying to join zone.

Username: mackeria
Id: 2144488
Toricredits: 63264
Qi: 1256
Achievements: view | view all
Bounty List: view

I say yes to you.
-----
Originally Posted by SoulKnife View Post
As back in 2009 I had been playing lately active. Players told me to go away because of my belt and my skill and stuff one reported me once for a reason or so. That reason because I said "Stop You Little Idiot" but then bad cames happened... The whole server reported me for no reason. I have been warned 1 time.. When the warn was off I came back nicely, but still people reported me then I have been banned...
Why do you want me: I've been traveling to find a group great like this. Many people don't accept me because of my belt and they don't believe me. I hope you do c:.
Best mods and worst: My best mods so far are: Runkido,Aikido/bigdojo,X-Spar, and parkour. Worst mods so far: Judo, Mushu and Teakkyon.
One or Two paragraphs about yours self. I started toribash in 2007 when it half came out or something like that. I came to a world but I didn't know anything. A player named Hampa with no clan tag said: [You must focus are your ability] I said [Ok]
I came on with'n a year I been 4th dan then all the rucket had started. "ONE PARGRAPH COMPLETED" Thank you for your time reading all of this. I hopefully think I will get accepted.
~Soul

I vote no.
-----
Originally Posted by goblen11 View Post
Past clans and why you left them: well ive had about 6 and just go bored of them but wouldnt get bored of this clan.
Why do you want us:You are a good clan and i would really like to be in a other one.
One or two paragraphs about yourself:I started playing toribash this year i think and i've been active in forum as i new about it.This game is one of the best games i've played so far.I have led 2 succesful teams and would wont to be in a nother succesful team like this.
Your usercard:

My usercard

Neutral for you, you seem nice but I don't like how you've had 4 infractions and a ban. I vote neutral.
Last edited by Frost; Aug 6, 2013 at 07:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
. LETS GET FUCKED UP
Originally Posted by mackeria View Post

-----

Username: mackeria
Id: 2144488
Toricredits: 63264
Qi: 1256
Achievements: view | view all
Bounty List: view

I'm a bit iffy on this one. Your grammar and spelling are quite bad, but you seem like a good guy overall. I'd like to give you the benefit of the doubt since kindlebob seems to approve, but I can't even do that because your application is missing something very important. Go read the first post again and fix what you missed and I'll change to a yes, but for now I'm voting no.

Originally Posted by SoulKnife View Post
~Soul

Your sense of right and wrong seems to be severely impaired. You admit to having been reported for multiple things, including insulting other players, and yet you imply that you don't think you did anything wrong. Your paragraph about yourself is a fictional tale with an unlikable protagonist and no clear plot that leaves us with unanswered questions about this mysterious being known only as "Hampa". And you clearly didn't read the first post at all, because you're missing one very important piece of the application. I vote no.

Originally Posted by goblen11 View Post
Your usercard:

My usercard

At the time of this reply, you're already in another clan so I'm not even going to bother reading the application. You can't apply to join Zone if you're already in a clan. That doesn't work. No.
\o/
===Contact information:

--- Your Skype account (which will be added to the clan Skype group): rady ruck is smirin / brunohitman7

--- List your alternate accounts: I dont even into alts.

=== Describe yourself briefly, in one paragraph.
Neutral

A neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. She doesn’t feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most neutrality is a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil. After all, she would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, she’s not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, also did you actually read all of this copy pasta, jesus hell that means this is important, most balanced road in the long run. The common phrase for neutral is "true neutral." Neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion.

--excerpted from the Player’s Handbook, Chapter 6

=== Why do you want to join Oblivion?Vrad said if i wouldnt he would stab me.
Are there any members that you have already associated with? none
Are there any particular aspects of the clan that appeal to you? It has a name from the elder scrolls.

=== Describe your experience with Toribash, and the forum community. Medium well done
Have you joined any other clans before? Yeah, but thats a secret....
How often are you likely to be active in-game or on the forum? alot

=== What is your favorite tertiary color? Jesus fuck you guys ask to many questions

=== Anything else you want to say? You may include art, replays, and any other works that you've made here, be they Toribash-related or not.
Yes, but i wount

Fun Questions (optional, but improves your chances)

--- You're in a dark room with a tied up leader of Oblivion. What do you do? Depends if its a Sex dungeon and if i can get away with it.

--- What is your D&D Alignment? If you are unsure, feel free to take one of the many online tests available. Revert to the big fkin wall of text up there.

--- If you were in a room with your closest friend and family member, and the only way out is for one of you to die, who would you kill? You, your friend, or your family member? If you don't choose at all, you will all die by the lack of oxygen. Depends on who would be, but im pretty sure it wouldnt be me.

--- Provide an answer to this riddle:
Code:
What lies about, but doesn't have a truth to tell
What sprawls out, but doesn't have an ache to quell
Patterned, then battered, then thrown out
What is not all finished until it is dead
What is any color green to blue to red
Braided, then traded, then hated

pretty sure its DnD related.

--- Are you prepared and willing to have eggs implanted into your sternum? I already have some, you will just have to wait to implant yours in the next batch, but it will cost ya.
-----
Shit tier-ist app, ever!
Last edited by TheSecret; Aug 6, 2013 at 11:28 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm paid by the hour, so 8.50 x 40 hrs = 340
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
For the moment, I am going to remain neutral on the subject. Further conversation will determine my verdict. And we still need to know your favourite colour.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
I like your style. I say yes, one of the better apps we've seen in a while.

However, if you could say what clans you've been in before and give us a bit more detail about yourself and why you want to join Oblivion in particular, that would be nice.

Don't worry I won't stab you.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandër: No, they call it "Business Assets"
I agree. I appreciate your wanting to keep semi-personal information from us, but after a few days of talking with us, we'll know everything about you. Even our two most secretive people (De4th and Flexible_Fool) have opened up a bit to certain people.