9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Back and exams are coming...
I was in a rush yesterday so I didn't warn you that I'm gonna be inactive, sorry about that. I just read everything that was posted yesterday.
But more inactivity is coming because of final exams...
I will use all my free time to You guys.
So on Tuesday I have my language exam, on Wednesday my language another exam but I won't have to write anything just answer questiones and Thursday math's exam. <- the hardest of all... >.<
My grades are kinda good and I can pass everything without learning nothing, but this time I will study hard.
On Friday I had social class exam and our teacher was out of the class all the time so we didn't do anything except few tasks. So wish me luck, when I will pass all my exams I will start to post really much without spamming :P
So see ya around some times.
Leb said he wouldn't fight me for the Elite challenge. Ever. Why? Because I beat him last time; Tea 5, Leb 0. I think THAT'S why he challenged torismaser that fast.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Double post again. (It HAS been 14 hours...)

An icon I made for my Newgrounds profile.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Come on. You become active, then you become inactive. >_<
You sir, have a dirty mind.