Toribash
Originally Posted by Course View Post
guys

I have fake windows 8 installed and cant open pc settings, and I need to activate windows to get rid of annoying watermarks :c

help

so buy it like a big boy
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
so buy it like a big boy

no thanks, mr. cash money

I will soon, but I wanna remove it for now
Originally Posted by kameron View Post
Lrn2breakWindows

Also hi.
Alsoalso, might be going for my learners permit soon, so that fun.

psst...nobody except me probably understand what you're on about.

#justaustralianthings
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
learners permit?
what are you a teacher

its a car driving thing

you take a test, get your L's (learner)

then get your P's with a test

then get your license with a test
Originally Posted by Course View Post
psst...nobody except me probably understand what you're on about.

#justaustralianthings

Americans will probably also understand.
Originally Posted by fudgiebalz View Post
what

so complicated

kangarooland, please

I could explain the whole thing with L's and P's, but I cbf.
wait

here in america, you can get your learner's permit sometime around 15-16 years old by taking a test (varies between the states) which means you can drive if there is a responsible adult supervising or something like that. Then you need a certain amount of driving hours and then a driving test while also needing to be a certain age and also have the learner's permit for a certain amount of time to get a license. Is it the same there, mostly?

Also Course, if you're a uni student you can probably get windows 8 for relatively cheap. I was able to buy Windows 8 Pro for $70 as opposed to $200 because I am a college student.
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
wait

here in america, you can get your learner's permit sometime around 15-16 years old by taking a test (varies between the states) which means you can drive if there is a responsible adult supervising or something like that. Then you need a certain amount of driving hours and then a driving test while also needing to be a certain age and also have the learner's permit for a certain amount of time to get a license. Is it the same there, mostly?

Also Course, if you're a uni student you can probably get windows 8 for relatively cheap. I was able to buy Windows 8 Pro for $70 as opposed to $200 because I am a college student.

I'm not a uni student.

2 years left ):

also, I found it on G2A.com (popular games website) for 20$