Toribash
WHAT THE FUCK MAN

That was just 5 minutes of a dude getting kicked in the balls :/
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
lul humper

Why is my head not in your sig I feel left out now :<
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Wassup Everyone(aka Obey Clan) Told hattersin I'd stop by. Haven't seen Joboman,floop,borjon,and hump in so long :''). I'ma be checkin up on you guys here , so keep it real (also if you don't know Who I am *cough* which you should *cough* you do now )

Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
Hi, for some reason I feel like I know you. But if you don't, hi