Yes to watch list, no to apprectice system
2 Votes / 20.00%
Yes to apprectice system
2 Votes / 20.00%
No
6 Votes / 60.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

U guys all wrong ! i didn't mean to buy that account.I have a flame and my friend was really like that and he wanted to buy it but he doesn't have anything to buy my flame.He offered me Androidex 6th dan,i still think about it and he forcing me.In the end i give up and give that flame to my friend and he left me his account to me. I really dont want to do that but he's forcing me what should i do? ~Friendship will never end~ ;o
Phew is awesome. You all suck. That is why I'm bringing out my yu gi oh special ability card, super vote hax. So now the score is
Yes: 5404389783yg90ghuihui579ufrb ohg'whv;4u6'['6i7';';k]57[8347502
No: -1
and definitely not in defenestration gaming
Originally Posted by Phew View Post
U guys all wrong ! i didn't mean to buy that account.I have a flame and my friend was really like that and he wanted to buy it but he doesn't have anything to buy my flame.He offered me Androidex 6th dan,i still think about it and he forcing me.In the end i give up and give that flame to my friend and he left me his account to me. I really dont want to do that but he's forcing me what should i do? ~Friendship will never end~ ;o

Still the same, dummy.
Account trading for high dans, wouldnt be the same if you got a bloo belt attitude.
And its not the friendship ive known about forcing someone.
Its just like youre command-forced by your friend to walk on a fire
we rub a mexican monkey