Toribash
Name:
Alex Shevchenko (available on facebook by this name)
Belt:
2nd Dan Black belt
GMT:
Past Clans:
I'm not a frequent clan changer and this is actually my first clan app. But I was in 2 clans before, entered both by invites. The first one was Hack at the time of Nirs and Hector (I miss these guys so much). The second was UssR, where I spent my best 3 years in Tori. By this time we won virtually everything we could, proved to be a good and skilful team. However, blinded by the light of success and fame old players left either to create new clans or because of some real life issues. I tried to to improve situation hoping for the best, but it was stuck so deep. After some time being alone there I quitted.

Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): My best skill is definitely marketing. Check my signature links and Deactivated, all these plus about $600 were made from scratch, without any donations.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):

Sheva, shevaroller

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):
I think they are Fancy and P0int, these guys are the closest I know here. They influenced pretty much on forming my best opinion about eVo, thank you <3
Mods You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):
They are mostly Aikido- and Judo- related mods. Single Aikido, Greykido and Judofrac in particular.
Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes):
I am in Tori for almost 5 years but never tried, seriously. I don't know why, maybe there was no such a mainstream in our company.
About Yourself:
I was born in Ukraine, now I'm living in Canada. I'm in my 2nd year of Bachelor Computer Science Degree. I like everything about sports and computers. In my free time I usually program some simple games for Linux, do rollerblading or play soccer.
Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I like your company, would be great to be a part of it, hang out together ingame, on forum or skype (mine is shevaroller). As I increased my activity, another thing I decided to do is to master new mods, raise up my Toribash skill level in general. Evolution has many skilful players in various mods, who could help me with this. Realism of the game allows us to do much more things than just grabbing and throwing your opponent in DQ

In addition, I hope to be a right guy here, support and help everyone of you, widen my life and Toribash experience, meet new friends.
Thanks for your time and consideration
He's definitely got my yes. Experienced, skilled, and an all around cool guy.

----

hi, I didn't realize you were perma banned on both of those accounts for bad bad things- I guess I should have been suspicious considering they both have a lot of QI and yet you're using an alt. Unless you can really explain yourself I'm a pretty definite no now.

and I mean really explain
Last edited by Fancy; Dec 4, 2013 at 05:05 AM.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

Originally Posted by raaage View Post
why did your old accounts get banned?

Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
The reasons for the bans were "Major fraud" and "hacking."
Between all of his accounts, he has almost 40 infractions.

That is a very precise answer to your question, rage.
Basiacally, I found one bug and one way to enrich myself illegaly. Infractions were mostly for not knowing the rules of specific forums. Moreover, account Sheva was bought 3 or 4 years ago with a small belt but many infractions already on it. It was a long time ago I pretty much got what I deserved. You know, 2 permanent bans make you like a different person.

So I've been playing on this current account for almost 3 years without any infractions doing very fair business. I've sold about 9 million TC throughout the last year which gave me around $600, every single client remained sattisfied and I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing now.

If I wanted to keep the history of my previous accounts in secret I would do so, but I want you to judge me by who I am and not who I was 3 years ago. We all do shit sometimes, the main difficulty is to stop. And I stopped (ask my dear fellow hampa if you don't believe). Its kind of hard to feel like community hates you, and I know that feeling. Since that time I did so many things to prove that I changed and people could see it. A lot of players from that time and newer ones respect me and I will do everything I can to keep my frends nearby, remaining on a good reputation. Love, Peace <3
Name: My name is Jonah.
Belt: 4th dan black belt, almost 5th dan, less than 10-0 games I think..
GMT: America. I think its like -8..
Past Clans: I was just recently in Aeon, left because of inactivity. I have been in element.( long time ago.) and that's it I think..
Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..): no, not really.

Player Card: http://www.toribash.com/usercard/SirJonah63.png

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any): None.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):

Mods You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..): I am best at the mod: Taekkyon. but im pretty well rounded in other mods.. wushu is my weak point I think. but im getting better at it.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes): I only just recently started to spar, but id say im pretty good at it. im not like pro or anything..

About Yourself: I am a pretty cool guy in my own opinion. I love to skateboard, and do BMX, I like to draw, and just hang out.. if you have any questions about me. please ask.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]: I want to join eVo, because I think I would do pretty well in this clan. if you accept me. I can be a very loyal clan member. and I think this is a really great clan, though I don't know much about it. I have heard many great things about this clan. I would like to see if those things are true. if you accept me. just tell me what you would like me to do, and consider it done.

I hope you guys consider me. you wont regret it. thanks for your time.
Attached Files
Battle Of The Titans.rpl (807.7 KB, 3 views)
epic victory spar.rpl (840.6 KB, 5 views)
hmm spar.rpl (455.6 KB, 3 views)
ora-jonah spar1.1.rpl (834.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by SirJonah63; Dec 3, 2013 at 07:05 AM.
The grim reaper works for me.
Name: Jontae Todd
Belt:5th Dan Belt
GMT:Eastern Standern Time 5:00
Past ClansLOET),(Paranoiac),(Mob),(C4),(RXP),(ETK),(D F),(Twist),(Vitstuga).

Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):Marketing,and Videos.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):BushidoBrown.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):None.

Mods You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Taekkyon,Wushu,Mushu,Rk-mma,Judo.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes):No

About Yourself:well I live in Tennessee i'm a pretty easy going guy,i love TB,i'm pretty active i ummmm,play baseball,soccer,football,basketball, a little bit of track i'm pretty well known with the GM'S i'm Hampa's close colleague, and that's some stuff about me.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:because I would like to join a good clan and some clan's just don't offer that anymore it's pretty sad that there aren't many good clans except this one I only hear good things about this clan and that's why I wanna join [eVo]
-----
This is my User Card
-----
Last edited by jontaetodd; Dec 4, 2013 at 02:07 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by jontaetodd View Post
Name: Jontae Todd
Belt:5th Dan Belt
GMT:Eastern Standern Time 5:00
Past ClansLOET),(Paranoiac),(Mob),(C4),(RXP),(ETK),(D F),(Twist),(Vitstuga).

Special Skills (Art, Videos, Marketing, Events, Etc..):Marketing,and Videos.

Player Card:

Previous Nicks or Former Accounts? (If any):BushidoBrown.

Recommendations/Vouchers (eVo & Single Allies):None.

Mods You're Good At (Wushu, Aikido, TaekKyon, Kickbox, Etc..):Taekkyon,Wushu,Mushu,Rk-mma,Judo.

Can You Spar? (Provide 3+ Replays If Yes):No

About Yourself:well I live in Tennessee i'm a pretty easy going guy,i love TB,i'm pretty active i ummmm,play baseball,soccer,football,basketball, a little bit of track i'm pretty well known with the GM'S i'm Hampa's close colleague, and that's some stuff about me.

Why Do You Want To Join [eVo]:because I would like to join a good clan and some clan's just don't offer that anymore it's pretty sad that there aren't many good clans except this one I only hear good things about this clan and that's why I wanna join [eVo]
-----
This is my User Card
-----

What.