Toribash
Everyone's Denied \o/
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Duzo123 Application for [Obey]
Name: Duzo123
GMT: -8:00
Replays:
Competitive game modes (or other strengths):Spar, ABD, Mushu, judo, parkour, boxmushu,
Some general stuff about yourself (we want to know about you):I'm an old friend of Hattersin i joined 2013 I haven't played in a year but I still got my skills I've applied for obey got denied twice but I've changed over 2 years I've been playing SAMP (San Andreas Multiplayer)
And if possible, make it as thorough and interesting as possible
I really like this Clan I've been trying to get into it since i first started I hope some day I can spar some of you guys some of these replays I had from my old accounts if you need proof i will log into those accounts Thanks for reading guys
Attached Files
Duzo gone crazy.rpl (74.0 KB, 3 views)
Duzo gone mad#2.rpl (126.4 KB, 3 views)
Duzo gone mad#3.rpl (88.0 KB, 3 views)
Sparring with Frost.rpl (507.8 KB, 4 views)
Sparring with Duzo#1.rpl (826.7 KB, 3 views)

LOVE THIS SONG

Hi there,

I'm nicolas,I'm 13 years old and I live in the north of Italy(GTM +1)a wonderful country.
I started playing toribash since 28th may of 2014 well at the start I had no idea how the game worked but then in july I understood something like how the joints works and other stuffs.
Now I'm 8th dan with a win ratio of 58%,yea probably I don't deserve this win ratio,in that ammount on time i stayed in ParadoX,MoEnergy,Flip,Vibe.
In september I learned how the forums work and the alternative account thing,I did one called N00B4EVA but it's inactive (I was 4th dan).
In real life I like doing basketball and football but in-game my favourite mods r ABD,greykido and erthtkv2,but I don't think why I hate tk if I like erth.
I'm very active in the game 10/10...in the forums not too much I guess 8/10. I started posting frequently since 3 months.
I'm trying to be a good replaymaker if someone in skype will give me some tips I will really appreciating it,I started doing sp replays when I was 6th dan.
I will join Obey because I think is a good clan that's why it was first in the clan list and because I know Trestet which is my friend :3 I'm really sure I will make more friends in this clan.
p.s I will say much times gandalf in-game or in the skype chat (Trestet knows it ^^).
Under there r some of my sp replays(2)and some in mp(2) and a short spar.

Peace,nick
Attached Files
#N00B - Ohhhhhhhh.rpl (70.8 KB, 4 views)
#NICK - ABD c.rpl (49.6 KB, 6 views)
#NICK - Action.rpl (332.6 KB, 4 views)
#NICK - Exchange.rpl (191.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by NICOLAS135; Jul 21, 2015 at 01:26 PM.
ok
App
Hi my name is Joey I am 11 my gmt is -7.00 i don't have much good replays just please don't look at them xD, i am nice and respectful and would love to be in obey I do have skype but I am hard to find so I will add you also I am 3rd dan black belt my best and favourite mod is mushu I am ok a abd but i need someone to help me and I am on a toribash a lot
Attached Files
woah pro.rpl (32.9 KB, 3 views)
woah.rpl (50.1 KB, 3 views)
woah pro edited.rpl (35.6 KB, 3 views)
purrkoursoclose.rpl (1.11 MB, 4 views)
woah tk.rpl (77.4 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by idabosswiz; Jul 21, 2015 at 12:10 AM. Reason: cause
Originally Posted by idabosswiz View Post
Hi my name is Joey I am 11 my gmt is -7.00 i don't have much good replays just please don't look at them xD, i am nice and respectful and would love to be in obey I do have skype but I am hard to find so I will add you also I am 3rd dan black belt my best and favourite mod is mushu I am ok a abd but i need someone to help me and I am on a toribash a lot

shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
application

hey my name is James also known as WhiteLith, you can call me white(nothing racist really). im live and born in Indonesia(so keep in mind if my english is not perfect) gmt +7. i currently 14 and turn out 15 at 6 october. my hobby is play computer game. but not all games tho, i play games that required startegy like toribash and dota. im play toribash alot recently so i decided to make an app because i got kicked from my old clan

im 3rd dan with qi 3019. i play toribash 3 or 4 years i dont remember. im usually play friday to sunday. my best mod probably aikido, greykido,and ABD. i like play in quick aikido because its challenging to think fast and win the game. i like to play againts hi skilled player so i know where i my skill at. and about singleplayer replay its not really my thing but i made a few replay that turned out great for my opinion.

i want to join obey because its a great to have experience with a great clan like obey and have great to have chat with. i really want to join obey for a long time, until now i think its a great time to. in other word joining obey is a great dream. im not really good at making app because i dont know what i have to write. but i respectful and friendly ingame and if you nice to me i nice to you if you dont i dont even care. so why

also my previous clan:

appolo : its getting dead so i decided to leave the clan
fanta : i dont remember why i leave
unitedn : kicked for no reason after being in clan for 1 day
vibe : kicked because i have a national exam and not play toribash for a month

my skype : whitelith546
thank you for your time
Attached Files
finsane 21.rpl (51.6 KB, 5 views)
finsane101.rpl (87.7 KB, 4 views)
finsane8.rpl (57.9 KB, 5 views)
finsane4.rpl (55.0 KB, 4 views)
rep2.rpl (105.0 KB, 5 views)

General Info

Hey nerd boys, my name is Askijeki ingame and RJ irl, I'm 16 and live in the greatest god damn country in the world, America. I live in Americas/Canadas eastern time zone gmt -4. I mainly play aikido based mods but I enjoy playing a variety of mods. I'm good at judofrac (really enjoy that mod for some reason), decent in tk, and ok at rk-mma. I've played almost every other competitive mod atleast a few times, but I really only play those few. If I feel like mixing it up, I'll go play wushu or boxshu, but thats pretty rare. I've talked with almost all of you on skype at one point or another and have played CSGO with Trestet and Hatt. Already have Trestet and Hattersin added on skype. My skype is sirpiggy818 if you feel the need to contact me.

Old Clan Info

So as I'm sure most of you know seeing as I've played ingame with you nerds I used to be in Jolly Roger. Now I'll be honest, I really liked being in that clan, the members were nice and funny and skilled, overall just a great group of people. I had lot of fun when I got to play and talk with them. Key word when. The only problem was the clan was inactive. There were a few times where some members would start playing again and things looked up but then it just died again. They had the skill and members that I liked just not the activity. I just felt like I needed a more active clan, so I made a post on their private board explaining my why I was leaving and left. Now I'm here

Special Skills/Talents

I dabble in both replay and mod making. I've only made 2 mods but I find at least the environment aspect of modding very easy. I would make more mods but I'm currently lacking inspiration. If you guys ever want a specific mod made, I can help with that. I also enjoy sparring but unfortunately I don't have any replays in that at this point in time. As for the replay part, I'm only posting one because I don't feel any of the others I currently have in my folder are up to a good standard for me.

Pics Of My Mods

Why do You Want to Join?

Ok, on a more serious note, you guys are pretty much exactly what I'm looking for, skilled, fun, active. You guys also have a lot of great sparers that would be fun to spar with. I'd been thinking about leaving JollyR for afew days, thats why I started spontaneously posting on your chat thread. You guys are like my goto clan and I wanted to make sure I got along with your members. You guys are like the only active clan where I can feed of pretty much every member and constantly learn and feel challenged by my own clan members. I also miss warring in big groups. In JollyR the only two that warred were me and Hisoka. Thats it nerds, hope you enjoyed.
Attached Files
Jeki - Trapped In A Freezer.rpl (230.5 KB, 13 views)

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة
i want to join your clan :)
Im very good in almost everything except parkour.I need a clan that will help me to repair this problem and to repair my mistake skillz.Pls i want to be in this very good clan.
Hello Applicants.

Everyone is denied except Askijeki, your application is still pending
As for the denied applicants, you may reapply in a week or so.
If you have any questions regarding your denial, contact Spartin99 via pm
[Market Squid] [Editing][OBEY]
Have a question concerning the market or anything of the sort? Feel free to ask me!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯