Toribash
Originally Posted by DruggedPanda View Post
I just couldn't stop laughing at the picture of Azure and his sister.
It was just that, Azure's face and stuff just made me laugh because I look at that face, and then remember that he talks like he's stuck in midevil times. I just couldn't take that picture seriously.

Also, welcome Lewis.

Is it cuz he has the face of a black guy? So racist man.
Originally Posted by lewis862 View Post
What is wrong with your computer?

Its made of twigs

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
It's not because he's black. It's just if you were to see him, you would never expect that of him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Lol Your new name is foolish mocro,but you guys should really join irc more. Its beneficial
Last edited by TheLostCarrot; Dec 8, 2012 at 12:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
welcome back carrot!
"Whats with the steering wheel in your pants?" "ARGH! It's driving me nuts!" Phantom Co-Leader!
No you didn't.
You're foolish, besides who said I was Mocro? Pff.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Nah, besides Kristis likes my new name along with others.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Carrot's back? Cool. Haven't been here for a while, had something on.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.