Toribash
Originally Posted by urban21 View Post
Name: urban21
why i want to join: because someone told me that C3 is a very good clan (I can not remember his name)
why i think u will accept me: cause,i'm pro but not so pro ;) and active player

hi, here is the app:
Name: pablo12
Playercard:
Why I want to join: because i like the clan and im no have clan
Why I think you will accept me: im are a good player and i like the clan xD
Originally Posted by pablo12 View Post
hi, here is the app:
Playercard:

Originally Posted by DrJim View Post

I'm are sure you'll get rejected.
Rappunk said I need to put him on my sig :P
"So what if I lied? At least I'm honest about it."
Originally Posted by pablo12 View Post
hi, here is the app:
Playercard:

Hi, there's the door. Get out.
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
Name: slaibache
why i want to join: because i think 3c is a god clan i think
why i think u will accept me: im pro
Originally Posted by SlyBash View Post
Name: slaibache
why i want to join: because i think 3c is a god clan i think
why i think u will accept me: im pro

Nyaaa~?
Proud Member of
[C3][Anime United]
APPLY TO COLON 3
Attention before reading: It's not app kind of: OMG I MET C3 GUIZ AND I WANNA JION.
About myself:
Hey, my name is Matt and I am a 13 year old from Poland (o kurwa ). I don't take insults seriously as it's over the internet. I think I have a pretty good sense of grammar and punctuation (but sometimes it fails...). I'm chilled out and relaxed guy, and I rarely get Angry and nervous. Even if I get FCKINPISSEDDRAGED etc. I chill out very fast.
Overall Activity:
My forum and game activity is following:
Game:5/10
Forum: 9-9,5/10
Forum Activity
I often write on forums. I try to be active as this possible. I think i haven't got to write anything more about that.
Past clans:
I joined this game in March 09' (yep, but i Forgot my nick and password. Lol). My first clan was Ants. I went onto this shit and lead it for some time. My next clan was Zero. Not this noobish clan like now with mig33-kind-of-fags. Thar was Rfifan, Carnage, LWaffelz etc.. Oh, and Ixion that's now in C3. Next clan was Jedi with leadership of Concon19. We applied for officialness twice, and twice failed. Nextly I was invited to Aeon by Kekkonen (luv lol) and accepted. I was there for 3/4 year and left week ago to create my own clan, Shift. It failed as titanic when it fucked up with iceberg.
In-Game Activity:
My activity in-game is shit. I play most on single player and doing some spars. I've got blackbelt for last 10 months \/. I have awardness that this clan is mostly forum so ingame activity isn't needed.

Why I want to join C3?:

I would like to join this clan because I think i'll fit in with you (I think, I don't know what about C3). I've always wanted to be in a clan because Colon 3 don't take everything so serious like in other clans I was in past.
I would also like to join this clan because it seems very active (I very like active clans). I like to post a lot and share new ideas. Joining this clan would mean I get to meet new people and share new ideas and gain knowledge. I'll respect everyone in this clan and I think I would get along with all the members.
It seems this clan is very forum and IRC (?) active and that's what I enjoy about being in a clan, talking to all the members and sharing new ideas, and getting to know one another.
How would C3 benifit from having you in it:
I am good and liked guy that have ambitions. I have alot of great ideas that can improve Colon 3. I am also not bad texture maker:

penis

I'll be happy to answer any questions you may ask about me and my application
Cheers and thanks for reading (if you even did huehueheu)
~Evildog
best vlad in plat V Kappa
kat <3
Best app I've seen in a while.

Fuck yeah.
Toriprime/VIP local moderator | Colon 3 | 4th dan
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
<3 Cide | Glow | Jarmund | ishi | satiknee | Wiggi | Fish | pal <3
[19:12] <&MrManiac> I kept pooping in my pants