Toribash
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
4 isn't okay?

You should totally check the first post

Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
Originally Posted by bishopONE View Post
SIZE 7 BOLD FONT TELLING YOU TO ONLY POST THREE FUCKING REPLAYS I MEAN FUCK.

~
If i could vote no because you're impatient, I would.
You have come to our organisation and requested entrance, you don't get to bug us to vote, especially not considering you posted your application yesterday.

I can't be arsed to write out full cnc now so i'll just give an overview, you can pm me for more details if you wish.

Patrickooo:
Grabby, holdy, almost no flow and not much power.
I'm afraid it's a no from me.
Work on relaxing some more joints and making the replay flow better, Larfen's "what i have become" transitions between hits very well, for example.

Assio98:
No until you edit your application given the size 7 bold text that has been posted above.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
sorry did not want to seem impertinent I wanted to know if my application was voting
-----
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
You have come to our organisation and requested entrance, you don't get to bug us to vote, especially not considering you posted your application yesterday.

I can't be arsed to write out full cnc now so i'll just give an overview, you can pm me for more details if you wish.

sorry did not want to seem impertinent I wanted to know if my application was voting
Last edited by Assoi98; Oct 5, 2012 at 09:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'm back already ;P
First one, boomhit then realism blah blah.
Second one, martial artsy hits then a cool spin.
Third one, martial artsy stuff then a kick then a boomhit then a double skeet.
Attached Files
#impartible dobsonfly.rpl (143.9 KB, 11 views)
#unclassical ozonolysis.rpl (183.3 KB, 8 views)
#unclassical ozonolysis v2.rpl (185.9 KB, 9 views)
previously known as Lopsin
Originally Posted by Erth View Post

Patrickooo:
Grabby, holdy, almost no flow and not much power.
I'm afraid it's a no from me.
Work on relaxing some more joints and making the replay flow better, Larfen's "what i have become" transitions between hits very well, for example.

Assio98:
No until you edit your application given the size 7 bold text that has been posted above.

oh god, i'm doing my best, thx anyways
-----
i made new replay, is this will... change something?
Attached Files
D ~ Double headkick.rpl (106.9 KB, 13 views)
Last edited by Patrickooo; Oct 6, 2012 at 07:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
Originally Posted by patrickooo View Post
oh god, i'm doing my best, thx anyways
-----
i made new replay, is this will... change something?

No means no try again in the future.
oh shit waddup
Hi guys. Its me again. I back with new replays for you.
Sorry for my English, I`m from Poland

Lobbed.
-2dm boom kick from jump as opener,
-2 or 3 dm boom,
-And thing which gave me inspiration to name that replay, long headshot skeet using my leg to launch abs ( my first skeet like that).
-Then 2dm boom to stop moving
-Pose.

First airdrop.
-Interesting kick-split as opener.
-decap
-and thing which gave me... I made jump to the sky and turned my body to fall on uke with impact.

Lemonade. (the replay is glitched sorry, But after last dming kick some parts just moved but it doesnt have any matter, maybe with pose)
-Good 3dm boom. I made it like Pulse in "a walrus anthology v2". I didnt want to do it like he.
-Simple elbow dm to do something while i was in air.
-Quite clean 3dm feet crotch boom. I released "cock block" here
-3dm boom using my feet on his stomach (abs lumbar and ... [forgot word])
Attached Files
#Wiarcik M - First airdrop.rpl (259.0 KB, 12 views)
#Wiarcik M - Lemonade.rpl (195.7 KB, 9 views)
#Wiarcik M - Lobbed.rpl (278.2 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by Wiarcik; Oct 9, 2012 at 07:08 PM.
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
Elate - Your first 2 replays were great, they had great flow and purpose. A third like those would most certainly get you in. However, spars are multiplayer and are thus not allowed, unless you are controlling both uke and tori.

Originally Posted by Elate View Post
Thank you, Larfen. So, I'll make another replay instead of spar to gain your final decision.

So, now I'm working on a replay, and I do not want to do it quickly, because I would like to do it on purpose and interest.

Here are two more replays that I made a month ago. Hopefully waiting the final decision.
Attached Files
(EL) - Reactions.rpl (191.0 KB, 15 views)
(EL) - Thunder .rpl (190.0 KB, 12 views)
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|