Toribash
Originally Posted by Nightin View Post
It seems Garen is now a support because every time I request one they pick Garen.

support gp > support garen

duh
shen buff is bad, he is now a tank that scales with hp and ap.
so you need armor, hp and ap... Only good thing is that his jungling is better but his solo lane is still bad. I stopped playing him because his jungling was slow, got to try him now, i bet i will be able to do way more ganks.
It's Mr.AkumaBeast for you! oh and...
Check my inventory if you wish to buy flames.
Support GP is actually really good.

Start with a crit fist and two hp potions.

Go back at 350 gold for your gp5 blade.
Go back again at 1000-ish for phisolopher stone and tier one boots.
Support bottom. Win game.
piss
just bought riven but have to go to boxing. will try her later tonight, looks really fun despite all the bad feedback.
Originally Posted by AkumaBeast View Post
shen buff is bad, he is now a tank that scales with hp and ap.
so you need armor, hp and ap... Only good thing is that his jungling is better but his solo lane is still bad. I stopped playing him because his jungling was slow, got to try him now, i bet i will be able to do way more ganks.

Build him like mordekaiser.

Dont actually build any tank items, just build shit like rylai's and abyssal scepter.

Problem solved
Originally Posted by pinheads View Post
Q.Q= whine smiley... qq= whine..

btw:
started playing cassi... rocked so much after 3-4 testgames with terrible positioning and combo overthinking... but then: SO EPIC... i love her..

QQ is from DoTa and other Blizzard games because Alt+QQ was the shortcut to quit the game. I think.
Also support gp es #1
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Pretty sure blizzard wouldn't have had alt + qq as a shortcut to exit the game..

qq = crying because it's the picture of two eyes with tears streaming out. simple as that.

played first 2 games as riven tonight and ended up with 4-6-6 and something like 10-5-7, losing the first and winning the 2nd. she is surprisingly fun to play but IS underpowered, her lane sustainability is so little it's ridiculous. will even be more fun when she DOES get buffed next patch.
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
Pretty sure blizzard wouldn't have had alt + qq as a shortcut to exit the game..

qq = crying because it's the picture of two eyes with tears streaming out. simple as that.

played first 2 games as riven tonight and ended up with 4-6-6 and something like 10-5-7, losing the first and winning the 2nd. she is surprisingly fun to play but IS underpowered, her lane sustainability is so little it's ridiculous. will even be more fun when she DOES get buffed next patch.

Trust me, in Starcraft 1 and Warcraft 3 Alt QQ is the quit game shortcut.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES