Toribash
View Poll Results: Does dying in a war as a soldier make you a hero?
Yes, regardless of their actions
1 Votes / 11.11%
Yes, but only if they are defending their country
4 Votes / 44.44%
No, with some exceptions
3 Votes / 33.33%
No, defiantly not, wars are stupid
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

2 Month anniversary! Celebrate!
Hey guys,

This week is our 2 month anniversary and i thought i should let you guys know. So celebrate YES for this week and it's 2 month anniversary. I would like to put some names down on who i think has been the most contributing:

Zacsterr: The leader, strong in leading this can toward officialness, and has proven to everyone that he is truly worthy of his position as leader. Congratulations to him for becoming 4th dan at this time.

Fargle: One co-leader, recruiting new members and keeping the ranks strong through the past two months. No other could do his job better than Fargle has. Congratulations to him for becoming 5th dan at this time.
~By Impale~

ImpalemenT: The other co-leader, making rules for those to obey and exurting those rules against those who disobey. Congratulations to him for becoming black belt at this time.

Kooky: A trust-worthy member, always obeying the rules and keeping out of trouble. He stays with us even now, thank you kooky. Congratulations to him for becoming black belt at this time.

Killer66: A faithful figure in YES, he has shown his care for YES by staying with us at times where we could have died. He knows that we are true to him as well. Congratulations on him for becoming 2nd dan at this point.

Billiejoe: A strong triumphent member of YES, he isn't that active but with pride he weras his YES tag throughout the game. Congratulations on him for becoming 6th dan at this point.

NOTE: These people are members who have been in YES before YES was official, but don't feel left out ;)

YES is the clan that we have made out of it, and this is what we made out of it in 2 months.

Congratulations YES!
Last edited by Fargle; May 9, 2009 at 05:06 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
i wub u lSl :D
[vibe] [ORMO] [GATA]