Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by Clay View Post
What's overwatch? Is that the missions or whatever?

Overwatch is a system where you get to watch someone who was reported for cheating/griefing, and decide whether or not they were actually cheating/griefing. If someone gets a unanimous guilty verdict, they are banned from csgo official servers and the people involved get a little bit of xp as a reward.
-----
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
i know, just whining

looking forward to getting LE but i doubt it'll happen anytime soon, i don't think i stand much chance against anyone LE+

I dunno about that, I haven't really noticed a skill difference between the DMGs and the LEs I've been playing against. LEMs are noticeably better than LEs though, from what I've noticed, anyway.
Last edited by NotShadow; Jul 22, 2015 at 01:30 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
I dunno about that, I haven't really noticed a skill difference between the DMGs and the LEs I've been playing against. LEMs are noticeably better than LEs though, from what I've noticed, anyway.

yeah, i played against one LE during that last soloq match that got me promoted and i've played against a few when gynx and i were queuing. i'm not sure where the skill cap spikes, but i know it does and i'd have to guess it's somewhere around supreme, maybe LEM.
Originally Posted by Melqart View Post
got dmg 1 week ago
pc died so couldnt play
now i suck and will derank if i play rip

whenever i think I might suck I play a CEVO game or two until I feel warmed up enough for mm
got dmg 1 week ago
pc died so couldnt play
now i suck and will derank if i play rip

Originally Posted by NotShadow View Post
whenever i think I might suck I play a CEVO game or two until I feel warmed up enough for mm

i'm gonna play on my second account untill i've reached dmg there
that works aswell
Last edited by EJM; Jul 22, 2015 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Double post bug
cage the gargoyle
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
yeah, i played against one LE during that last soloq match that got me promoted and i've played against a few when gynx and i were queuing. i'm not sure where the skill cap spikes, but i know it does and i'd have to guess it's somewhere around supreme, maybe LEM.

there's no such thing as spikes
i've played bad smfcs before and i honestly thought i was playing dmgs
every rank has it's good and bad players, so hopefully you get lucky and play all the bad ones
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Originally Posted by hobo View Post
every rank has it's good and bad players, so hopefully you get lucky and play all the bad ones

I wouldn't say its necessarily bad players, just good players having a bad day. Your shape goes up and down like a rocketship in cs, some days you just hit every shot and some days you miss everything and play terrible, its how good you are on average that counts. And ranks are pretty accurate in terms of that average performance level.

Also global
Last edited by Ezeth; Jul 22, 2015 at 05:43 AM.
Originally Posted by hobo View Post

i agree with ezeth that everyone's skill level fluctuates pretty randomly, but i would definitely say that there is a big skill gap between dmg/smfc+
DMG BOIS, I forgot to take a screenshot of the game I promoted but I got to Leutenant rank 21, and DMG at the same time.