Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Hey leb it's really Good i like it :P
Don't Stop the Set Creating

I make texture's now too but i can't make Cartoonish

A sample of my Works ( and it was a texture what i sell to leb ) :d

Ahoy Piratez

And Abel Come Headpass Tonight
I support this, but the set is mapped horribly. Did mrama make it? He could have done much better. Maybe we just have a bicep or leg logo that says piratez in a cool design you choose the color but you have to have the same style.
Originally Posted by Sicks View Post
Promotion will be given if Grayve said so, but like he said, just wait.

Qft.

Crazy, with all due respect, I know you too well. You are always power-hungry. You just joined, man... You haven't really done anything at all to aid this clan. If you want to get promoted fast here are some tips you should follow:

-Be active
-Have good suggestions (I support your first suggestion)
-Always contribute to the clan
-Help out and take on tasks.

etc.
He's the leader. He decides. He can do them himself if he wants, but with more than one people doing it at a time it goes faster.
Originally Posted by Rutten View Post
Stop talking about it and send the money to Delaid then.

Shutup. I just got back from D.C, so I was inactive for 5 days. I would to it right now, but Grayve merged the poll for the name of it. So, I remember the top three were:

Shit Garden
Rum Storage
Skull Chamber
Originally Posted by Reekondub View Post
I support this, but the set is mapped horribly. Did mrama make it? He could have done much better. Maybe we just have a bicep or leg logo that says piratez in a cool design you choose the color but you have to have the same style.

I forgot who made it.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Shit Garden had three votes.
Rum Storage had 5.
Skull Chamber had like, 7.

I think Rum Storage seems more appropriate, though.
Last edited by MrTeapawt; May 15, 2010 at 07:23 PM.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else