Toribash
Alright so I pinged in the test. But to be honest, you proved the opposite of what you were saying.

I was able to win with an entire fractured arm, you kick lifted, you were stiff.

I won 3-1 matches in aikido, but infact I thought you said you were gonna "destroy me" in every mod. My friend, you were VERY far from accomplishing that.

Next is taekkyon, you were beaten first with a basic move, you showed me your plan by grabbing your hand in the openner which is a huge mistake, because I was able to know your plan, so I changed mine.

The next match, you had the lead, but what lead was it since you jumped away before you even kicked me, I mean, we don't like running away now do we? Though too bad I pinged half way through the match.

And to add to the point, you do not know enough about us.
You told me you thought we were a wushu clan, well my friend, we HATE wushu. We are an aikido clan.

Your attitude isn't also what we're looking for.

I'm sorry, but there is no point fighting in a battle that you cannot win.
Last edited by EJM; Oct 2, 2011 at 11:01 PM.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

/invade

okay so it turns out a person that I asked to be a co.leader of my clan Fantasy said yes

that made me change my mind, and I will stay in Fantasy

EJM I dont care what you say, I know I have skills in this game

and I will never belive you when you tell me that im not what you're looking for because your not looking at me for who I am, all you see is the person that you already made me out to be

my clan will probably become official and that means I cant join Secret

but just know that this is my favorite clan forever and you guys are awesome (I dont care if you hate me)

last post im begging you to not report me, it would really just make me .. idk sad?

/invade
piratez
Good luck wih your clan. Will not be reported.

Plus, I did not say you don't have skills, I said you did not meet my expectations. That is all.

Again, best of luck your clan.
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

Told you guys this is why I denied him the first time but you didn't want to listen to me =P
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
He was denied by more than just you.
-- Jet -- Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known. --
[Secret]AikidoKP

Cogito ergo sum. I think therefor I exist.

I know it's true because it says so right here in this signature.
I ment the time I failed him on the BG check and you all threw a fit at me for it =p
Kingpin reppin 2151. Kingdomz Clan Leader and Proud Member. KINGDOMZ THE CLAN OF KINGZ <---- Dead clan but keepin siggy to remember it
Quotes or it didn't happen.
[Secret]AikidoKP

Originally Posted by kingpin View Post
Ownya Denied

I was willing to look past your alt usage but looking through your history I see to many red flags, also I found you lied about past clans. You were in extreme a couple months ago.

Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
I was hoping you would disagree.
Passé le teste. I agree with your statement here. Some simple points of common sense, and the like. It was three years ago, I don't think that we have to be that hard on him, to the point where we have to deny him for something that he did three years ago. Considering that he's most definitely changed since then. Not to mention this whole "nigger" thing. The man is black, he's offended. It's not like he won't rage, and in fact, I would have expected him to. He could have been more controlled about the matter, but it was something to get a little upset over. Ragequitting once isn't that big of a deal, and considering that it was also three years ago, doesn't really mean that it should be a huge game-changer in the decision. Let's keep it going for a little longer, and see if he'll actually make it through. We'll keep it at a 0/3 for now from the personality pack. Is that alright?

Originally Posted by teague19 View Post
hmm, well i would have several counters this time and would have voided teh BG check but impatient is what it is, too late now.

Originally Posted by aakash555 View Post
alright i love you kingpin but not everyone has the ability to not get into an all caps rage. Why you yourself went berserk when the entire clan voted to change ou power rankings. I could say the same thing "you could have simply gon on IRC or skype with one of the leaders and explained to them. Even if they didnt agree it's their clan and all final decision are up to them"
Everyone makes mistakes.

As for the alt he didnt think it counted as an alt. He made that account purely for that one post so i dont think he know to include it.

Originally Posted by Assazin View Post
3 things.

One, he never said he was in Extreme. Doesn't necessarily mean he lied about it, because he didn't say anything. More that it was information left out. Not an equivalent, but it still isn't great.

Two, before I hit three, you may know racism, but it's not easy to completely understand something that you've never experienced directly towards you.

Three, just wanted to get that out of the way, dropping the matter, and going back to ontopic.

No one's mad at you or anything, just wanted to touch on that a little.

Lol actually went and found them, didn't think you would.

buuuut, I misunderstood then, the "you" did not refer to me. Carry on.

(I don't think that counts as "throwing a fit" though)
[Secret]AikidoKP

Thank you for accepting me guys, plan on contributing all I can to help this clans development.
Simon: Getting denied isn't the end of the world, they're not saying your a bad player by not accepting you they're just doing their jobs keeping the clan integrated, No hard feelings man.
Seya guys, It's been fun