Toribash
Ranked went down for the weekend because riot had to do some fixes, so they just replaced ranked draft pick with normals for now
I hope this game does not have QQers like i do in Heroes Of Newerth.

I realized is all about teamplay. You have to communicate and build a strategy to defeat the opponent..
Originally Posted by PlayerID57 View Post
I hope this game does not have QQers like i do in Heroes Of Newerth.

I realized is all about teamplay. You have to communicate and build a strategy to defeat the opponent..

Every online game will have it's share of QQers, I'd just try ignore them. Although I haven't met many in LoL, I might have just been lucky considering some of the people in Tribunal.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Originally Posted by fat0ninja View Post
Every online game will have it's share of QQers, I'd just try ignore them. Although I haven't met many in LoL, I might have just been lucky considering some of the people in Tribunal.

Lucky prick. I get a qqer every other game pretty much, or a shit talker for the games without one.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Q.Q= whine smiley... qq= whine..

btw:
started playing cassi... rocked so much after 3-4 testgames with terrible positioning and combo overthinking... but then: SO EPIC... i love her..
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666