Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by FleshMon View Post
yay zens back
I actually missed you for a while
all the boys are inactive now a days
its just myself around still
welcome back zenboy

Fleshmon holy shit. Where have you been.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Zen you should make someone else leader you are inactive too much
"Need a new President? Why not Zoidberg?" -John A Zoidberg
Yup, idk what hes doin. But if he really cares about this clan and doesnt want it to die, he needs to makes someone leader who is active. Thats what this clan needs...
Bad? No, more like NO Internet XD Broadband still broken i'll buy a new one when I get back to my home city and hopefully be back by then. I care about this clan and ill inv gdubs, valt & Gdub's friend when I get back bye I gtg cya soon.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Sounds good man, almost too good to be true xD
XD No srsly i'll be back when I get a new broadband I only wasn't able to play cuz my broadband broke, I'd never quit TB ;)
-----
BTW Invited GDubs ;) I'll give Co when u get in and you'll be in-charge until I get back ;)
-----
Stay active though
-----
BTW #22 ain't bad We can spring back, i'll work on getting Djvenom13 he'll be so useful especially while I'm gone and can't look after FC much for a bit, he's leader quality I know that much and he reminds me of myself in some ways XD ;)
-----
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
That's not fair Dj you have to count it or your whole Poll is without point. I just gave a reason so you won't say "Oh he just said no because he hates me" -_-
-----
+I was here in the past remember -___- My total combined time here is longer than yours. If you have any further argument please PM me to avoid spam.

^That was bad ass and yet fair.
Originally Posted by Viraly0 View Post
I want dj to stay, he may not be able to control himself at times but he's helped us and he's loyal. Also welcome back Zen!

No more arguing between members please its what got us to our low point.

So true XD I miss Viraly :/ He still owns this damn Thread BTW XD!

And apparently Dj is Tank now so yeah, invited and i'm 14 on Apr 21 so Happy B-Day to me! I'm definitely more mature now so yeah XD Bye guys cya soon when I officially get back. P.S. Azze you are free to leave your opinion as always
-----
I can't remember if he ever PM'd back or if we just continued on thread anyway XD
Last edited by Merc; Apr 12, 2015 at 12:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Me too he's awesome, inviting and wars sounds great but maybe wait till I get back to create new ranks and edit FC and stuff k? If that's ok with you ofc ^_^ We are partners now(No homo XD) and together we will bring FC back to #1! And when I get back we'll expand hardcore including new banners from you :3 For the record I love ur banners XD Kbye thanks again for joining back and oh yeah your Co now ;) I have full trust in you as Valt had in me Thanks for filling in for me while I'm gone bro :) Your saving FC.
-----
And just for the record I'd be more active and will be more active when I get a new broadband because my current one is and has been broken since like Febuary when I originally disappeared, this was for anyone who would look at this at a future date and think I abandoned FC for a bit just like that XD
Last edited by Merc; Apr 15, 2015 at 10:04 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump