Originally Posted by Powas View Post
watching this season.
Monogatari s2 - so far so good
watamore - meh.
free - 3homo5me but I'll keep watching for shit and giggles
fate/ilya - guilty pleasure

Free. Too much Fan Service, for a girl.

Beware, Gai

Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Just finished all the Amagami ss and ss+ seasons etc. Was fun watching it, I liked Ai Nanasaki the most.
I personally wish the president was more sadistic in character like in the beginning of her arc :> aggressive behavior + mizugi = raging hardon.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
The president was ok, but she kinda creeps me out a bit with her evil side.

Anyway, just watched ep 15 of Attack on titan, not enough content for me, I felt like the talking dragged on way too long.

Ep.15 Spolier

next episode

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email slipanc@nabistudios.com if you have found a bug!

Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
^Hahahaha I know that I fully got into anime once I stopped searching for anime specifically with ecchi.

Ecchi is what brings you in, its the stories and characters that make you stay.
-----
Anyway, just finished an anime called "Another", definitely one of the best in my opinion.
I don't usually watch horror/mystery but in this case, it was mind blowing. Definitely recommend this.

It was quite good but it could have been better. That damn ost though, took longer to get used to then serial experiments lain.
Hoss.
So I decided to look at the fall season releases after failing to realize the new DxD came out this summer, so I didn't want to miss anything.

So glad I did. FUCKING SEASON 2 OF INFINITE STRATOS HNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

can't wait for the unabashed fapoff.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
need fucking new anime
temporarily reading Nichijou nonsense as hell bring out a laughter
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
Finished bakemonogatari yesterday, I honestly have no idea where this story is going but its fun to watch sometimes. Will be starting the sequel soon.
What's everyone watching next season?