Toribash
Who can come up with the most romantic poem?
Roses are red violets are blue I've got a gun. GET IN THE VAN!

THE WORM LIVES!
LegGang
Alas her skin felt like silk
But unlike the warmth of milk
Her heart was nothing but ice
Keeping her from being nice
To the romantic fellow that I am

I have no idea how to do english poetry. I'm assuming it works the same as french with alexandrins and all that, but idk how to count the amount of "feets" if I use the direct translation from the french word.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Bagged milk*

This poem made me tear up.
Gynx is a nubby nubly nub nub who nubs around nubbing
Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Bagged milk*

Originally Posted by Lightningkid View Post
This poem made me tear up.

Goddamit why. LK write a poem!
Ok, guys. I've been getting some Pm's and emails about the freelance work that I'm offering. First of all, this is legit shit. I'm looking for programmers that are well versed with HTML5, Ruby, Python and other languages. My buddies and I are developing this web marketing / delivery idea for a local to intl service. I can't discuss the idea any further via this public post so let's just irc or pm me. btw, wtf is up with our irc yo? I logged in and I was the only one there lels
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.
You should try contacting bust on the irc. he's really good at web stuff. I mean he helped me with JS but I am sure he'd be knowing a good deal of HTML as well.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Originally Posted by illv View Post
Ok, guys. I've been getting some Pm's and emails about the freelance work that I'm offering. First of all, this is legit shit. I'm looking for programmers that are well versed with HTML5, Ruby, Python and other languages. My buddies and I are developing this web marketing / delivery idea for a local to intl service. I can't discuss the idea any further via this public post so let's just irc or pm me. btw, wtf is up with our irc yo? I logged in and I was the only one there lels

#claninq, not #inq. Also, most of us sleep during the American night.
Originally Posted by HolyButler View Post
You should try contacting bust on the irc. he's really good at web stuff. I mean he helped me with JS but I am sure he'd be knowing a good deal of HTML as well.

That's for the advice, butler. I talked to him a night ago but my modem cable accidentally got fucked up so our conversation got cut short.

I'm also looking for some graphic artists that have decent experience in advertising. print and web content.

Oh and one more thing. I think I mentioned to you guys that I sell books of all kinds as a side job. I'm almost able to find rare books on any topic. I also deal in comic books,out of print shit and Franco- brit graphic novels.

If there are any Neil Gaiman fans here in tb, you can reach or add me via my fb so you can see the merchandise. Book dealing is very hard and I need to reach a wider audience. it sucks to live in a world that doesn't read anymore. Parts of my posts in my fb are not totally in english but I'll translate it asap if i get a request.

-----
Originally Posted by Liquidoom View Post
#claninq, not #inq. Also, most of us sleep during the American night.

Thanks for correcting me, bro. I'm really tired most of the time and I get disoriented sometimes. I'm doing a lot of jobs so I can earn enough cash to invest on business plans and also so i can afford instruments that I use for my music. Instruments are very expensive here.

Thanks, bros!
-----
Originally Posted by goughy1210 View Post
Who can come up with the most romantic poem?
Roses are red violets are blue I've got a gun. GET IN THE VAN!

What I really wanna know, mah baby, mmmm...
What I really wanna say I can't define.
Well it's love, that I need. Ohh...

My soul will have to, wait till I get back, find a Heina of my own.
Daddy's gonna love one and all.
I feel the break, feel the break, feel the break and I gotta live it up.
Oh, yeah, uh huh.
Well I swear that I.

What I really wanna know, ahh baby.
What I really wanna say I can't define, got love make it go.
My soul will have to...

Ooooo...
What I really wanna say, mah baby.
What I really wanna say is I've got mine, and I'll make it, oh yes I'm coming up.

Tell Sanchito that if he knows what is good for him he best go run and hide.
Daddy's got a new Forty-Five.
And I won't think twice to stick that barrel straight down Sancho's throat.
Believe me when I say that I got somethin' for his punk ass.

LOL sorry, this really isn't a poem. I's an excerpt from the lyrics of santeria by sublime. Killing for love is pretty romantic to me, so i thought I'd share this. high five, gough!
Last edited by illv; Jun 22, 2014 at 03:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.