Toribash
[
  • Name: Moose
  • GMT: (Great Britan, London)
  • Replays: not posted
  • Competitive game modes (or other strengths): Akido, Greykido
  • Some general stuff about yourself (we want to know about you)im just here to learn make friends and enemys and learn from my mistakes but. I want to rise from the fall and be a loyal member to the clan (also I like icecream)
Originally Posted by mossd View Post
I have decided to make a app to this clan: Hi there, my name Is Daniel Moss, my ingame name is mossd , I am looking for a clan that wars alot and have very good players inside and that's chilled and active, I feel I might have found myself In the right place for that. I am 10 years old, my birthday is the 10th December 2004, im skilled in some mods aswell : mushu,aikidio,abd,judo. I am VARY ingame active, I mean vary vary. im vary fourm active but I mostly read, I don't post unless I feel it will make something positive happen in some way. I have 3 other accounts this is my main account this account has been in a number of clans: (onepiece) (MOFF) (Smile) (Haunted) (Death) and [Nitro] (TiP) (Menace). I left
(onepiece) because it was mostly inactive. I left (MOFF) because again there were inactive then I left (Haunted) the 1st time is because there wasn't much players inside that clan the 2nd time is because I got in a fight with the leader. After that i left (Smile) because everyone was kicked out of. i left tip cause i didnt like them menace died.My GMT is 01 i play from 3:45pm - 9pm uk time unless it is a weekend. I love to eat pizza and play this game one of you hobbies is toribash i jus cant get enough of toribash. This is what i can bring to this clan a better rep, more of a chance of becoming number 1 on the clan list my loyalty and coolness. I am going to tell you a few things abot myself. I am honest i love to play soccer/football i like swimming i am a year five going into a year 6 if your from america its grade 6. Obey is a cool clan wich i want to join. I know a lot of Obeys clan members it would be amazing to work side by side with one of the best clans toribash has.My skype name is danielkong1232 if you want to contact me in any way add me.

I hope you enjoyed my application for Obey
~MOSSD

Applicant has withdrawn application. ~Hatt

Yo man. You're already in a clan. Nah.

Originally Posted by DoGoFhOpE View Post
[
  • Name: Moose
  • GMT: (Great Britan, London)
  • Replays: not posted
  • Competitive game modes (or other strengths): Akido, Greykido
  • Some general stuff about yourself (we want to know about you)im just here to learn make friends and enemys and learn from my mistakes but. I want to rise from the fall and be a loyal member to the clan (also I like icecream)

Something something freeform.
Hai my name is Eric. I am a 13 year old male but have been told i am quite mature for my age. GMT +10:00. I have no replays sadly, I deleted my toribash and downloaded new one and my replays got destroyed. Its also because my real account is called thurnax but I want to use this one from now on.

Strengths) I really like aikido and would like to keep doing that. I also am alright at ninjitsu.

About me: I am an Australian gamer that would one day like to have a youtube channel but just cant afford it at the moment. I use pc and also xbox.

There, I would like to say that and I will show you my thurnax account if you would like me to use that one instead (4th dan) Thanks and I would like to wish everyone luck.
Here is my application for [Obey]

Timezone: 2+
Replays: Down below. And my aikido replays are gone becouse im reinstalled toribash. So i have done some slays on uke.
Belt: Brown
Active: 9/10 ingame and same for forums.
Why me: Becouse i like to war with other clans.
Bio: i love to play toribash. And also go to gamestop to talk shet with my bro!.
and also i go outside much, and love to where far away!.
Prev clans: Maaaaaaannyy!. But they are jerks

So thats it!. You guys maybe dont accept me . Anyways have a awesome summer!
Attached Files
Wip.rpl (126.1 KB, 6 views)
Wipforfar.rpl (174.9 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by TorixDemon; Jul 13, 2015 at 11:38 AM.

NEIN TO ALL OF YOU. NEIN NEIN NEIN NEIN (Thats a no to all of you)
Last edited by Hattersin; Jul 14, 2015 at 03:48 PM. Reason: spelling error
Hello Obey members
To Obey,Hello I'm twelve year old Dylan.I want to join Obey to get more expierience In toribash.I am a 2nd Dan Black belt I have played 2005 games my win ratio is 48% I have seen a lot of you guys play,you guys are great!
My best mods are Aikido Based mods,Including aikido,ABD,greykido,I also play Mushu,boxshu,boxshu_mushu,and erthTk and TK.
My previous clan was Backflips I left because I needed to get better at my skills.

Outside of Toribash I do judo and compete.I also do track and play football,I think I can help this Clan in wars "Not saying you need help";) The people I know in this clan are or played with is Imaslayaa,gentlemen,Granby,Hattersin and Treset.My Timezone is USA Hawaii.

Tommorow I will post my replays I am currently not at my home.this is my application and I hope you guys like it -acjudoka AKA Dylan sorry but my GMT is -10
Last edited by Pill; Jul 17, 2015 at 04:35 AM.
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
am i banned to join this clan cause of platabear

I don't think I've heard anything about something like that, but if you too have a bad past I'm sure we could sort it out in the process.
PM me with any and all questions
hello, sup, how you doing etc. im kukman and my real name is lukas. i am 14 years old, my GMT is + 2:00. i play random games and mods. i am best at TK. i am a dick head atleast that what people call me in toribash(wonder why) i like to talk and rap <--- why did i say that but any way. i dont rap when i talk to people tho. i am still traning in sparring but i am a replay-maker and parkourist

From that idiot:KUKMAN
-----
oh i forgot maybe some tk replays
Attached Files
# 00-02 the impossible flow.rpl (157.0 KB, 4 views)
# 06-66 This is hell.rpl (232.9 KB, 4 views)
# 00-05 GET REKT.rpl (79.8 KB, 3 views)
# 00-05 a boom in tk.rpl (84.8 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by KUKMAN; Jul 19, 2015 at 09:43 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
PM me if you wanna spar or parkour