Toribash
sad to hear that i did not pass... but its okay, i need to play more and get better. But i dont know what i lack lol.
You will probably see me alot in wushu public or ultimate
see you there
View my artwork here: Deviant Art
Hey Rcarey i got sum replays i done over the week Practing here you go
-----
Sorry ~Practicing~ lol.
Attached Files
Been training.rpl (19.4 KB, 10 views)
Beentraining4.rpl (33.4 KB, 5 views)
Beentraining4S.rpl (63.6 KB, 6 views)
Me2.rpl (132.3 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by violentz; Jan 10, 2013 at 01:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
violentz, stay nice and low. being up in the air just makes you a target for a really hard upwards kick. stay really low, you'll dq at first, but then you'll be able to change direction and speed, and attack on demand if you have the floor right under you. It's your source of power, position, and speed. Don't be too far away from it.
Hello, I tried out with RC in game and he said I didn't suck and should post an app. ive seen u around and heard u guys were good and I agree with them. im good at wushu, abd, sword mods, lolnade3, parkoring, and im pretty shitty at art. I will work on some replays because I just got a new computer so I have none of my previous replays on here
[Believe] Leader l [RSO]
Wushu l Sparring l Parkour
we would ask that you make some replays in the next few days and post em up, for the benefit of those of us who haven't seen you in action
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
hey im just postin this to show where im currently at.

This is my brother, connor897. we play on freee play occasionally for fun, we do time each other so we dont take forever to take a turn O_O ask him urself
-----
hehe
Attached Files
Me and me brother.rpl (81.1 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Zer0; Jan 16, 2013 at 05:50 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I made some replays for you guys. 3 parkours and 2 wushus
Attached Files
parkour.rpl (60.7 KB, 16 views)
running.rpl (55.0 KB, 8 views)
wushu decap.rpl (24.7 KB, 13 views)
i meant to turn dq off.rpl (99.9 KB, 9 views)
wushu arm dm.rpl (19.4 KB, 10 views)
[Believe] Leader l [RSO]
Wushu l Sparring l Parkour
Originally Posted by k6vamees View Post
Ok.. It's been a week now and we've gone through some applicant cases and decisions we're made. There was much debate over skills and activity. All good, as people or in terms of personality, as to be fun to hang around with (otherwise there wouldn't be much discussion if you were acting like an ass or smth ;d) I'm going to include the latest applicant as well.

Cases:

Jafem,
EdiTz,
violentz,
kt700,
zer0987

Didn't pass:

Passed

Undecided

I apologize for this :/. I have been really busy recently with college applications and school and it was hard for me to keep up for a while.
no
Hey, I'm willing to join the clan...I'm best at Akido and Wushu.

your clan.

Attached Images
161.jpg (8.4 KB, 25 views)
Attached Files
RA7.rpl (88.1 KB, 11 views)
RA8.rpl (57.3 KB, 8 views)
RA11.rpl (58.0 KB, 8 views)
RA14.rpl (33.4 KB, 8 views)
Akido6.rpl (65.6 KB, 6 views)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~Wushu ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~