Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
You don't actually look like a 13... If i look at any boy from my old school (just finished the school starting the high school in fall) who is 13 and compare them to you, you would be 16-17.

I get that a lot, actually.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by Valterain1 View Post
I get that a lot, actually.

Oh boy valt I didn't know ur avatar was actually you.

(shh i know its shia shh)
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
not fun if you haven't been banned before.

-SUPPORT

lol that must mean I'm boring as shit.
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
Originally Posted by DJMC View Post
lol that must mean I'm boring as shit.

That's because you are DJ.
3 bans on my record, all of them major offenses.
That's because you are DJ.
3 bans on my record, all of them major offenses.

ofc
Once I can get myself to look half decent in a picture, I'll upload...
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
I don't have a single ban on any account and I'm pretty sure i'm not boring. None the less, the app was lacking and your skill is lacking as well. I gonna have to say no even though I'm pretty sure it was already denied :/
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by TheEziox View Post
Hello, i am TheEziox. I am a black belt and have played this since last year, i mostly play mushu, wushu and boxshu, but i have started to play some lenshu and aikido, amazin mods bruh.
I have been in some clans, such as Mystic, but it became unactive or dead. So i joined ShadO, but then noticed that my FRIEND had made a clan wich was named Z68, but that clan sucked ass and got unactive, so now i want to join a good clan which has active players, if this clan is active tho :P.

My real life hobbies is playing guitar, i play both el-guitar and normal. I also am a trampoline jumper, so i do much of tricking and stuff, so my last real life hobby is working out, my fav is bench press.

I am really active on toribash, i am often at the forums too, but i don't post that much. I don't know if i am good enough for wars, but i really want to help out with them, and ofc help out with training.
I have never been banned or something like that.

Replays:
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=23999
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=24000
http://forum.toribash.com/replay.php?download=24001
Those are multiplayer replays, i don't have any good singleplayer replays because i don't play singleplayer that much :/

Thank you for checking out my app for this clan, i hope i can join this awesome clan

DENIEDED
If you have any questions about your application or your denial they may be submitted to me in a PM.
Last edited by Valterain1; Jun 28, 2015 at 01:22 AM.