yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

That's true, but the Private Forum thing sounds cool.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I live in Canada so i cannot be obese lol kidding, we have some pretty big ass people heres
Last edited by Savyor; May 15, 2010 at 01:48 AM. Reason: idk
America may suck somewhat but better remember were still on top :3 For now...
Not giving a fuck about hurricanes is pretty badass - Fee

#ItemRights!
since when has anyone ever heard of pirates using good grammer....their whole dialog is filled with arhgs, yarhgs and stuff....just saying.
k wait...im a little confused, is this for anyone if they want it...and how do i get one if it is, becuase i want one becuase my body textures are seriously fail...answer thanks
Originally Posted by xXfactionXx View Post
k wait...im a little confused, is this for anyone if they want it...and how do i get one if it is, becuase i want one becuase my body textures are seriously fail...answer thanks

It is for everyone, but in order to get it you have to pay a price.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Could any of you guys Make me left+right bicep and left+right tricep and Left+right thigh textures for me..im kind of pressed for TC and i was seeing if anyone in the clan would be nice enough to make me something anyway if anyone does my head is white+red and im to porr to afford laxes or forces, and my colours are vampire secondary and supernova primary(they look the same), anyway, thanks if anyone will do this for me.