Originally Posted by dddcrazy12 View Post
hey Nagato
Hyd

Hyd from what?
Hydras?!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Nagato, your replay event. The truth hurts man. Also, why didn't I become a mod CRY CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Just kidding. But why did gangsta get instead of me? Of course I want gangsta to keep that position but I want to know WHY. Thanks in advance .
i suck
Originally Posted by calumfionn View Post
Nagato, your replay event. The truth hurts man. Also, why didn't I become a mod CRY CRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. Just kidding. But why did gangsta get instead of me? Of course I want gangsta to keep that position but I want to know WHY. Thanks in advance .

he's been in the clan longer than you have X)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I was thinking along the lines of that. Any other reasons (looking at YOU grohen)? It can't just be about him being in the clan longer. Gangsta could be in the clan for 5 years and I 2 months and I'm not sure why it would bias you decision of who should be a moderator. You have to be mature for example, or smarter, or stuff like that.
i suck
Guys im downloading Gimp right now and do you guys have Gimp , Is it good or bad and is is complicated to use ??

and if it is bad is there any better free programs i can make textures on??
Click this link to join (Penta) : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=527656
Originally Posted by Pabrwo View Post
Guys im downloading Gimp right now and do you guys have Gimp , Is it good or bad and is is complicated to use ??

and if it is bad is there any better free programs i can make textures on??

Pab, gimp is very easy to use. but if you want to step up to the next level, try photoshop. it might be complicated but it will turn out. stick to gimp first so u wont have any problem using photoshop later on

I was thinking along the lines of that. Any other reasons (looking at YOU grohen)? It can't just be about him being in the clan longer. Gangsta could be in the clan for 5 years and I 2 months and I'm not sure why it would bias you decision of who should be a moderator. You have to be mature for example, or smarter, or stuff like that.

i'm speechless Calum. cant say anything towards that. i tried to put you in but now? i dont know what to say.
Last edited by Mist; Dec 30, 2015 at 06:43 PM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin

Grohen's been in the clan back in 2013, similar to me.

We both left and came back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by MrThink View Post
Well Hi My name Is Loay :3 And Iam A new Addition To the clan Sooo Hi all

ugonadie6

iPirateGuy
Don't vote for Hanz0!

Squidooo

Amad0r

green14

bonecrushy

Cerezo

staybackk

nc10ny
NON-EXISTING!

L3rk
[legend]ary to i die!

warlizard

Generate

emoney78

DrSnoopy

DRAIDER

TrueSoul

Chux

nodarkness

CyanCat

xxGangstaxx
Roller408
Nagato9757

patrickooo
Raconteur
HerobrineDead
DeakManiac
Does not want to be a GM

kaiokay
Xipherion

mercykiller
EmoTeal
Forumite

Fluttershy
ub3r

NinjaAiPoM

biggems

and at last L3rk

Nagato, remember this from 2012? we were still new to this clan. Zeus was named Drakeco/ L3rk

But really, i'm not trying to point fingers here but I have been in this clan for quite some time now and know the concept of this clan. I know your upset of not being a clan mod and that was me then when I had that battle between Mercykiller and I when Zeus asked for new clan mods. You need to be more patient and eventually, u will become one Calumfionn.
Last edited by Mist; Dec 30, 2015 at 09:39 PM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Ye i remember most people there. Fluthershy, Deak, Patrickooo
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Wow. YOUR speechless? You've obviously completely misunderstood me. Gangsta, I don't want to replace you and I'm not mad I'm not clan mod. You've obviously been in the clan longer then me and you deserve that position. I mean, I'm not sure if I'm qualified to be a clan mod, but what I'm saying is that nagato is of course qualified and me a little bit, so I'm asking why you got it instead of nagato or me (more directed at nagato then me). Like what makes you the obvious, the good choice?
i suck