Toribash
Burned, this isnt a market, lol
-----
dizzy, i have no words to explain what the fuck just happened, lol
Last edited by PlataBear; Jan 24, 2013 at 01:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
why the hell you would spend a 512 head on a torso WITH 9.5k is beyond me my friend
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Please dont post here to get my attention purple

Originally Posted by PlataBear View Post
why the hell you would spend a 512 head on a torso WITH 9.5k is beyond me my friend

That torso costs more than two 512 heads plus 9.5k.

Plus its quite rare. I think it was worth it.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me
i almost got your head too, but slip got to it first

But he doesnt have a set anymore, because im selling the tribal