Toribash
Originally Posted by Yaksha View Post
damn mega knew it was me the first text =/

As said....i know all

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
I hope you're kidding it was trouble enough convincing her to write down drugged panda and take a picture holding it.

Here's a picture of me and my sister if it pleases the court

me and my sister

Last edited by AzureMage; Dec 6, 2012 at 10:29 PM.
Present to me the most beautiful woman, and I shall reward you with chronos
What are you doing with your left hand? :o

Also, mocro wants to pretend to be a black girl now? rofl.
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
This clan is so dead it hurts. Once a glorious clan with the mightiest of leaders , now in the hands of a blue-ish purple mage . Feels good to be back LMAO
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
Feels good to be acknowledged. Zay I think you're a bit confused here's a summary:

- Drugged has asked numerous times for multiple supposed females to take a picture with a fansign for him

- I asked my sister to so he'd have his wish

- Hush thought it was fake so I uploaded a picture of me and my sister together for proof

- She was trying to tickle me and it was a lot nicer to swat her hand than to elbow her in the stomach

- Invited Lost back because I thought it'd be nice to have the originals back.
It is nice to have the originals right, you should agree since we are some of the last remaining.
#FindTheCarrot
FAU is the ULTIMATE college experience.
Yeah it is, we've had a few nice additions as well though but undoubtedly it is.
This is all too confusing for me.
-----
Also, Ye Olde Lute spore song remixed into a depressing post apocalyptic type thing by moi!

Last edited by Zayex; Dec 7, 2012 at 03:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
the inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
Originally Posted by TheLostCarrot View Post
This clan is so dead it hurts. Once a glorious clan with the mightiest of leaders , now in the hands of a blue-ish purple mage . Feels good to be back LMAO

Ahh ahhh ahhhh ahbhhe dudhhhahh ahh *jizz*
Where have you BEEN BRO!?!?

Originally Posted by AzureMage View Post
Feels good to be acknowledged. Zay I think you're a bit confused here's a summary:

- Drugged has asked numerous times for multiple supposed females to take a picture with a fansign for him

- I asked my sister to so he'd have his wish

- Hush thought it was fake so I uploaded a picture of me and my sister together for proof

- She was trying to tickle me and it was a lot nicer to swat her hand than to elbow her in the stomach

- Invited Lost back because I thought it'd be nice to have the originals back.

She doesn't play toribash though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation