Ranking
Originally Posted by Lume View Post
i've literally lost some pretty IMPOSSIBLE to lose games by a NUMBER of stupid evelynn's not attacking the nexus when it has like 200 hp and then they end up pushing back, acing and winning. (i'm serious when I say evelynn's, they're always the last ones left and they are attacking minions beside it, i don't even know why it works out like that.)

Just stopping by to verify this statement.

Literally, it's happened atleast 3 times to us.
hi
The mac version of this game got shut down, on Sep. 6.
That was a waste. 75 bucks worth of RP got wasted.
But somebody posted a solution to still play it on the mac.
TP|Guardians| Hai. Watz upz.
Riven sux.

Hard.

While her damage is amazing, she has almost no survivability, windslash is almost completely pointless because of its speed, and she gets hard countered by ANY armor building. Her spells take too long to cast in comparison to other champs, her dash is so short it cant go through anything, her attack range is pitiful until ulted, her shield is ignorable, the stun cast animation is about as long as the damn stun, longer if they have ANY tenacity. She's just so under-par with what I'd expect from what seems to be a pseudo-burst/dot ad champ. She's not exactly bursting, but she's not exactly damage over time either, but she has the survivability of a burst champ, with the play style of a damage over time, which means she dies before she can actually do anything.

Plus her voice actor sounds like a whore who is just about to break down after coming to terms with her sluttyness. Seriously.

Good god, she's the first champ I'm actually starting to regret buying with IP.

tl;dr: Riven sux, sounds like a slut, squishier than a wet paper bag, poor damage output compared to similar champs.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
>jarvan
>not solo or jungle

what

>Morde instalock
>solotop taken
>ww in jungle

Anyway, duovan is viable, not so much as jungler/solotop but still.
retired
Originally Posted by Powas View Post
>Morde instalock
>solotop taken
>ww in jungle

Anyway, duovan is viable, not so much as jungler/solotop but still.

Then why did you choose jarvan
Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
So about that ELO reset, real fun

Should I do anything before I start ranked, or just go for it?
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
fat0 i wouldnt immediately start.... ... maybe test draft mode out in normal
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666