Toribash
Originally Posted by Grohenbird View Post
The new leader thread functioned as both an activity check and a vote. I apologize for not making that clearer in the post. I would like it if you just post more often, as it's my only way of telling activity most of the time. I apologize, please accept a re-invite as a buffer between my mistake and your confusion.

Thanks, i'll try to post more now. however it is the holidays, but after that i will definitely be posting more
-----
Also welcome Pabrwo
Last edited by Catarax; Dec 24, 2015 at 02:08 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Omega View Post
You should merge with spec. It would boost everything.

I know your allowed to post here (invades welcome duh) but please leave. You left our clan within 24 hours with no reasoning. I'm certainly angry at you, I'm not sure why you thought posting here would be good.
i suck
Originally Posted by calumfionn View Post
I know your allowed to post here (invades welcome duh) but please leave. You left our clan within 24 hours with no reasoning. I'm certainly angry at you, I'm not sure why you thought posting here would be good.

He is shitpost extraordinaire.
I think I might be retired.
Merry Christmas To those that celabrate
and Happy New Year to everybody!!

By the way does anybody know whats that Spiky,Long goku like hair is called??
Last edited by Pabrwo; Dec 24, 2015 at 12:52 PM.
Click this link to join (Penta) : http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=527656
Originally Posted by Pabrwo View Post
Merry Christmas To those that celabrate
and Happy New Year to everybody!!

By the way does anybody know whats that Spiky,Long goku like hair is called??

It's called kamehamehair, it's a 3D item, so you unfortunately can't color it without using the double item glitch.
I think I might be retired.
Grohen, I saw the news thing, also merry christmas to all and a happy new year. By the way, I'll be inactive for a day on christmas (I'm staying where I am right now for christmas morning then going to toronto to see my dad). Also, grohen since your leader now, is a clan commander spot open? Because I'm thinking about applying. I just got to council, I know, but nobody but me is in it, and when and if I apply, if I get accepted (this is just a thought) nagato could be promoted back up. This is all your decision if you dont want me to apply, so be it.
i suck