yes
9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Dude.. I can do it for free. Although I don't have the set.. but still.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
hey ill do the editing - btw its dragoblade

i havea quick and easy method to recoloring so no worrys
also why dont each of use have a MARK somewhere on the set? like for example i would have a dragon.. .grayve could have a zombie if he wanted ect ect
tepawt has a tea pot xD
^
Good idea. When you get unbanned I'll send you my set.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Well we didn't make the shop yet so I suppose we can fit you in ;)

Gd night. I'm going to bed now.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by coolkid101 View Post
hey ill do the editing - btw its dragoblade

i havea quick and easy method to recoloring so no worrys
also why dont each of use have a MARK somewhere on the set? like for example i would have a dragon.. .grayve could have a zombie if he wanted ect ect
tepawt has a tea pot xD

sorry for blowing up at you btw, just really wanted to be in our clan vid. but i think this is an awesome Idea!, and how about this, if someone would recode the members list, we could have that symbol by each one of our names. :O may seem pointless but i think it would be pretty cool! oh yeah and for this set I want to use the head that Bojan gave meh so I will be orc-ed out baby!!! Green ftw so I might not use my jeans and just reg black pant like everyone else, which is probably best if we want to be uniformed like a gang of real Pirates!!! , so yeah new rule? :

Wear the whole piratez uniform correctly or dont wear it at all

lol Teapawt you should know about this because they tell us that all the time in scouts lol, at least over in texas they do. hmmmmm.
Im a squirrel and I'm so awesome that my friend bought me Toriprime.
Originally Posted by Squirre1 View Post
lol Teapawt you should know about this because they tell us that all the time in scouts lol, at least over in texas they do. hmmmmm.

They just tell us to wear the shirt tucked in, and be clean. We're a more relaxed troop.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else