i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by dragoblade View Post
oh did u? sorry

im planning on making a newer one in future

ill gaurentee ull be in that one

I could make one. I have to make videos for school, and a lot of them are pretty cool, according to my science teacher.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
Now I'm trying to find my old application in the logbook, just for the hell of it. I'll post it here.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
USELESS THREAD IS USELESS.

/lock
Official Piratez Set?
While I was laying in bed watching TV, I remembered a conversation UricHunt2, SpaceLlama and I had last year.

We were talking about an official set. It was based of off Uric and SpaceLlama's (Now my) set.

Discuss.
Good idea ;)

Do you have the .psd files? If not then someone else will have to make an other set.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Originally Posted by Abel View Post
Good idea ;)

Do you have the .psd files? If not then someone else will have to make an other set.

I have .png and .pdn files.
Oh god :S..
Then thats gonna be harder to recolor.

In fact. If you want me to I can make a similar set to what you have and make it just like you did. I mean if people want the Piratez set, they can choose color and stuff.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
I am back yo!
Wait, .psd is from Photoshop, right?