9 Votes / 64.29%
no
2 Votes / 14.29%
i'd rather leave
3 Votes / 21.43%
Voters: 14. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
basically, if youre a big mouth on the forums/irc, you've got a better chance of having a better role.

obviously, youre not gna fit every big mouth in. friends and major power players on the forums get priority.

I really wish I could put everyone but that is impossible. Also, it would screw the narrative process, too much characters and no one stands out (I'm not Tolstoj and I don't want to make another War and Peace), comic would have 1000 pages, I would be 60 by the time it would be finished etc. Sorry. Right now I'm planing to finish Book 1 with the cliffhanger that will blow your mind and then take a brake, do some detailed story board and then continue with Book 2 and after that Book 3.
Book 1 is like the dark book, lots of things get destroyed, ppl die, no hope... Then comes the Book 2 were we consolidate and fight back, and the finale and resolution in Book 3.

EDIT: Right now I'm Gorge Lucas and this is the first three episodes of Tori-Wars
Last edited by 8OJ4N; May 13, 2010 at 06:50 AM.
Originally Posted by 8OJ4N View Post
Right now I'm planing to finish Book 1 with the cliffhanger that will blow your mind and then take a brake, do some detailed story board and then continue with Book 2 and after that Book 3.
Book 1 is like the dark book, lots of things get destroyed, ppl die, no hope... Then comes the Book 2 were we consolidate and fight back, and the finale and resolution in Book 3.

EDIT: Right now I'm Gorge Lucas and this is the first three episodes of Tori-Wars

Im really starting to get excited about this, and are you gonna make seperate threads for the books?
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Idk. Maybe it will have to be done. I was hoping that after I finish Book 1 it can migrate onto some official tread board. I'll ask mods latter and we will see.
aye, i sympathize with you boj. its difficult to choose who to put in, you'll miss out alot of the "important" / "power players" ingame and on the forum, but theres nothing you can do about it.

separate threads would be necesary for the separate books.

loving the typical trilogy approach to it.
first one is everyone dies and you end off with the survivor group
second one is like, getting the resistance together
and the third on is like. good guys go out and take there shit back.

star wars, lord of the rings, mass effect, harry potter. etc etc etc
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-