Toribash
Family!! How are you guys?

I'm here because I found some time. I have been VERY busy, really, they do not know how much, university life is not easy, and in my country, Venezuela, much less, I mention it by public transport, which often does not work and I must go to university to foot, which are approximately 11-12 kilometers. In these weeks that I have lacked I have had exams after exams but I have managed to get ahead. Carnival holidays arrived and I think I'll be with you, maybe, a couple of days ... Well, I hope you're the best
Originally Posted by luis5178 View Post
Family!! How are you guys?

I'm here because I found some time. I have been VERY busy, really, they do not know how much, university life is not easy, and in my country, Venezuela, much less, I mention it by public transport, which often does not work and I must go to university to foot, which are approximately 11-12 kilometers. In these weeks that I have lacked I have had exams after exams but I have managed to get ahead. Carnival holidays arrived and I think I'll be with you, maybe, a couple of days ... Well, I hope you're the best

Luis! glad to hear from you man! sounds like life is busy for you.
What are you taking in University?
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Had a blast at ultra last night
Anyone here ever been to an ultra near them?
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Originally Posted by Quack View Post
Had a blast at ultra last night
Anyone here ever been to an ultra near them?

Damn! I have a dream that at least in my life I will go to Ultra Music Miami.
Hope you had great fun. I am sure it was and hope I could have been there too

Originally Posted by Sora View Post
I start youtube makin youtube videos Idk why

Awesome! Link please?

Originally Posted by Kotminiser View Post
Sorry i was kinnda inactive in this week my sickness was reason now im getting better and mire active soon sooo get ready for wars

Hope you are feeling much better now! Glad you are back and lets get them wars rollin'!
Originally Posted by Trestet View Post
Damn! I have a dream that at least in my life I will go to Ultra Music Miami.
Hope you had great fun. I am sure it was and hope I could have been there too

Yeah man, it is something you need to experience in your life time. Its different from live stream videos.
And yeah afrojack and armin were rocking the stage! It was fire.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.