Toribash
nice doing pretty good too here. Wanna play ingame lots but my house haven't paid the wifi yet lol so im using mobile hotspot.. and it's slow af
Sorry i haven't been pretty much on ingame lately.. I'm a moslem and been busy for today's big day for us, which is eid al-fitri if you guys ever heard.
And yeah been doing chores and visiting families and relatives so i could only on through phone :/
I actully, when i get home sometimes, i put the stuff from the torillete in my mouth. then when i slepp i pretty sure i suck my thumbs.
If you want to kno moar abot me you can pem me. i awlys answer my texth from obey players cuz they the coolets peop in the dashboard.

I want join obret cazue i am bets playe in torabish, i guntee you gone like meh. i pomise to bring wons to all ur warrs. I thik you need me moar than ant othe player cauz i can do aikid,
i can do JUDO, i am very much great at Wushu, caus i prectice it dayly, I offer u a player taht will alays be active for u. you accpet me yes? before i get snatch up from some oher godly clan. Like parrnot. you wnt mego parrot?!?!?!

Shhhmikes Moderated Message:
LOL
Last edited by Mikes; Jul 4, 2017 at 08:52 AM.