Toribash
Me bored
me bored
Attached Files
final puch.rpl (84.9 KB, 7 views)
$ echo "Code is the canvas where logic dances, and bugs are the unexpected choreography."
Originally Posted by Onsola View Post
great, I will help you with the prize aka, Im getting more tcs by marketing

thanks onsola... i am poor and lazy to get tcs. i will get 500 maybe.
-----
lets make replays
What you think onsola?
Attached Files
AKA-[M] [Puf in Duf].rpl (205.1 KB, 4 views)
AKA-[M] [GForce U.P1].rpl (180.9 KB, 4 views)
AKA-[M] [Rabius Parabius].rpl (139.9 KB, 4 views)
AKA-[OS] [Road to Decap].rpl (106.6 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by Arakata; Sep 18, 2015 at 02:28 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.
Originally Posted by Arakata View Post
thanks onsola... i am poor and lazy to get tcs. i will get 500 maybe.
-----
lets make replays
What you think onsola?

I'm not onsola but I give a try.

Puf in Duf:

You did it nice.
The problem is Uke doesn't need to do nothing, and he grabbed your leg, because you know you edited it. You got some traspass with your calf and hand
9/10

Rabius Parabius

Great.
You know, to add the rabia verb(I think it's a verb, lol) and do 3 DMs is not the correct. The replay doesn't have the theme of the name, If you know what I mean.
Opener was good, but when you did the jump it was hold all, so try to move knees or something to make your spin more fast. You've did a good work with the DMs
9.5/10

GForce U.P1

Incredible.
This would have been "Rabius Parabius", you know.
Pretty nice, you started opener with calm, some like slow moves, you did decap then your Tori raged so hard that you destroyed Uke's legs.
Nothing to say, no stiff, good movements, done.
10/10

Road to Decap

Seems good.
Nothing to say too, It's perfect.
Maybe you changed the routine of your movement, like you was going to the left and you changed fast to right to hit uke.
10/10
Running away...
Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
I'm not onsola but I give a try.

Puf in Duf:

You did it nice.
The problem is Uke doesn't need to do nothing, and he grabbed your leg, because you know you edited it. You got some traspass with your calf and hand
9/10

Rabius Parabius

Great.
You know, to add the rabia verb(I think it's a verb, lol) and do 3 DMs is not the correct. The replay doesn't have the theme of the name, If you know what I mean.
Opener was good, but when you did the jump it was hold all, so try to move knees or something to make your spin more fast. You've did a good work with the DMs
9.5/10

GForce U.P1

Incredible.
This would have been "Rabius Parabius", you know.
Pretty nice, you started opener with calm, some like slow moves, you did decap then your Tori raged so hard that you destroyed Uke's legs.
Nothing to say, no stiff, good movements, done.
10/10

Road to Decap

Seems good.
Nothing to say too, It's perfect.
Maybe you changed the routine of your movement, like you was going to the left and you changed fast to right to hit uke.
10/10

Ho damn, thank you seba xD i will make new replays soon and edit this replays soon too.
Factory. Sometimes sleeping.