Toribash
View Poll Results: If Jooker leaves what do we do?
Zen becomes leader and we revive FC
8 Votes / 33.33%
We declare the clan dead and we all leave
16 Votes / 66.67%
Voters: 24. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Thx Viral and I would be on if TB worked. Also I meant 1 more Smiley :P
-----
Also I look forward to Warring u ;) FC is doing well getting back on it's feet.
-----
Guys War more! We're down to #11 and Menace is almost gonna pass us! I would War a lot if TB worked but I can't so it's up to you Valt and Seth
Last edited by Merc; Dec 28, 2014 at 08:41 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
Thx Guys and Azze no I just meant that when you said FC is Dead that the sentence got Rekd.
Alright guys. I'm out. *Tips hat*
Last edited by Valterain1; Jan 10, 2015 at 09:33 PM.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Originally Posted by GDubs View Post
Im am back again! but is the clan alive or no?

Fight Club died a long while back. Sad to say, but nobodies seen Zenboy in quite some time.
Broadband broke and it will be fixed soon sorry guys. Been over 2 months but I'm happy to see someone actually missed me and felt it was sad that I hadn't been here for a long time. I've matured a lot but am still a very fun guy and even tho I was some trouble in the past I was always good when it counted +I'm not gonna be trouble anymore and when I get back I'll see what happened to everyone like Azze n stuff and revive FC again I hope ranking ain't too bad XD Anyway I've matured a lot in 2 months believe it or not maybe it was cuz toribash free XD Anywhoo I'll be back soon with a new broadband and will reunite with all my old friends like u valt and gdubs and even u Azze :3 Peace for now cya doods.
Originally Posted by ZENBOY123 View Post
Broadband broke and it will be fixed soon sorry guys. Been over 2 months but I'm happy to see someone actually missed me and felt it was sad that I hadn't been here for a long time. I've matured a lot but am still a very fun guy and even tho I was some trouble in the past I was always good when it counted +I'm not gonna be trouble anymore and when I get back I'll see what happened to everyone like Azze n stuff and revive FC again I hope ranking ain't too bad XD Anyway I've matured a lot in 2 months believe it or not maybe it was cuz toribash free XD Anywhoo I'll be back soon with a new broadband and will reunite with all my old friends like u valt and gdubs and even u Azze :3 Peace for now cya doods.

I'm fucking crying. Welcome back Zenboy.