Toribash
Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
moving pictures and non-moving pictures.
Depends on the anime, in case Shingeki no Kyoijin, it follows the manga, no difference beside the one listed above, hmm maybe the artwork.

Hmm i see, thx for the information. When it comes to choosing between anime/manga, which one would probably attract more people?
Ex-Gamemaster
Shoot me a PM if you have any queries!
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
Oracle watching something not for the ecchi?

what is this sorcery

It's a veil, I secretly fap off to the Misaka clones.

Plus I only picked it up again because I found out how hot Misaki is :>

Also, holy shit I have a mountain of ecchi to catch up on. Fucking school, getting in the way of me ruining my life.

Edit: I'm so fucking confused by To Aru Majutsu right now. No fucks given. Probably gonna pick up the manga after this.
Last edited by Oracle; Jul 7, 2013 at 06:49 AM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
Hmm i see, thx for the information. When it comes to choosing between anime/manga, which one would probably attract more people?

depends on what you prefer, most of the times manga is the original source, it's like choosing between book and movie,
i'm reading manga while in train or bus to keep me busy with something, anime is just to relax,
it's up to your preferences, give a try to one of manga you wanted to read and check it out for yourself.
I was honestly expecting more from Date a Live <.< last time I listen to the hype on this thread, ironic or not.

Still gonna continue it in hopes that it gets better, at the very least into a decent spinoff of The World Only God Knows. And to waste time until more episodes of High School DxD comes out. Like hell one episode is gonna be enough right now.
Well I am watching Beelzebub atm.

Maybe it just me but Aoi Kunieda is sexy like shit
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
THE THIRD SEASON OF THE WORLD GOD ONLY KNOWS CAME OUT TODAY!!!! (spoken like a true weeaboo)

but for real, I'm glad they started a new season I also have been watching koroko connect, FUCKING SHIT those feels ;-;
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...
Why did I ever stop watching To Aru Kagaku no Railgun? Fucking demon fetuses. I've been missing out on mother fucking DEMON FETUSES.

Shits so fucking hype right now.
Originally Posted by 17april View Post
Well I am watching Beelzebub atm.

Maybe it just me but Aoi Kunieda is sexy like shit

i think she will be sexier if her hair cut short
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you