Toribash
Did you read the red messages above this application?: hai
Age (optional):15
Where do you live? (optional):Canada
What belt are you?:Blue
Where do you want to improve?: anywhere I can, I sometimes have sloppy opener's and mess up with things but there are times I just get it right, so I want to tighten up that window of getting it right.
Favorite mods:Judo, Wushu, twin swords.
Why do you want to join?:I have more than just learning to offer as I am a past blackbelt, but do not retain much of the experiance or skill of being one, which I am trying to gain back.

Thank you ~ ManTurtle
Originally Posted by ManTurtle View Post
Did you read the red messages above this application?: hai
Age (optional):15
Where do you live? (optional):Canada
What belt are you?:Blue
Where do you want to improve?: anywhere I can, I sometimes have sloppy opener's and mess up with things but there are times I just get it right, so I want to tighten up that window of getting it right.
Favorite mods:Judo, Wushu, twin swords.
Why do you want to join?:I have more than just learning to offer as I am a past blackbelt, but do not retain much of the experiance or skill of being one, which I am trying to gain back.

Thank you ~ ManTurtle

Sure thing, accepted.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
Did you read the red messages above this application?:Hai.
Age (optional):16
Where do you live? (optional):Western Australia, Perth.
What belt are you?:Blue, Almost brown O:
Where do you want to improve?:I would like to improve in Aikido, and Judo, I would also like to improve Flipping people and Getting Dismemberments.
Favorite mods: Tkd.tbm Aikido.tbm Wushu.tbm
Why do you want to join?: I would Like to join Because i really need help on do the right things and knowing when to move, also i tend to get Dqed alot, but theres not much u guys can do about that.

Thanks For Reading (: -Lauren.
If You Believe In Yourself You Can Do Anything.
sup
Did you read the red messages above this application?: Of course I did. Otherwise i'd forget "Hai" or something along those lines...
Age (optional): 19
Where do you live? (optional): Australia
What belt are you?: This account, white, first account, black 3rd dan
Where do you want to improve?: My skills as it has been years since I have played.
Favorite mods: INstagib was great, uh, running mods are fantastic, twinswords is awesome, Wushu is great, Akido is great, Taekyon is pretty cool...
Why do you want to join?: Because I am starting over as a toribashien and need to get re-acquainted with forums and clans.
Originally Posted by Snowii View Post
Did you read the red messages above this application?:Hai.
Age (optional):16
Where do you live? (optional):Western Australia, Perth.
What belt are you?:Blue, Almost brown O:
Where do you want to improve?:I would like to improve in Aikido, and Judo, I would also like to improve Flipping people and Getting Dismemberments.
Favorite mods: Tkd.tbm Aikido.tbm Wushu.tbm
Why do you want to join?: I would Like to join Because i really need help on do the right things and knowing when to move, also i tend to get Dqed alot, but theres not much u guys can do about that.

Thanks For Reading (: -Lauren.

Originally Posted by Rustycucumber View Post
Did you read the red messages above this application?: Of course I did. Otherwise i'd forget "Hai" or something along those lines...
Where do you want to improve?: My skills as it has been years since I have played.
Favorite mods: INstagib was great, uh, running mods are fantastic, twinswords is awesome, Wushu is great, Akido is great, Taekyon is pretty cool...
Why do you want to join?: Because I am starting over as a toribashien and need to get re-acquainted with forums and clans.

Both accepted.

Post in the introduction thread and please be patient while waiting for your invite.
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by Rustycucumber View Post

We do not accept black belts and above. You are too experienced to join Bleu. Sorry.
What if we join when we are white and stay will we are black?
do we gotta leave?
If You Believe In Yourself You Can Do Anything.