Toribash
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

vulcun.com is the worst shit. The Jackpot is just trash tho. Lost everything there.
Last edited by Matharu; Jul 19, 2015 at 12:03 AM.
I won Clan League 2016 #DidntEvenTry
Back at it again
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
I bet low on Na'Vi vs TSM, hoping to get the upset, lost that.

I bet high on fnatic vs C9, thinking fnatic should take it pretty easily, lost that.

Bet on the wrong upset :/

now i'm actually cleaned rip

you need to do some research before you bet m8,
TSM is probably the best team set aside maybe when Fnatic is on their A game TSM does a good amount of research and it shows

Cloud 9 was playing rather solid and JW was playing like shit before, and even Krimz said they're not at their best. well rip skins
I did plenty of research.

I looked up the past matches between Na'Vi and TSM, and it turns out TSM has won their last 3 matches against them I believe, which is why the odds are so greatly in their favor, but they were all very closes matches. Bo1's that ended 16-14 or similar. Could go either way there. I figured Na'Vi could win just as well as TSM could, so I bet low on them.

And C9 upset fnatic. I was getting low in skins so I put my 3 bets skins on fnatic hoping some of the C9 fangays would give me some good odds to win with, but I got unlucky.
Originally Posted by Clay View Post
I did plenty of research.

I looked up the past matches between Na'Vi and TSM, and it turns out TSM has won their last 3 matches against them I believe, which is why the odds are so greatly in their favor, but they were all very closes matches. Bo1's that ended 16-14 or similar. Could go either way there. I figured Na'Vi could win just as well as TSM could, so I bet low on them.

And C9 upset fnatic. I was getting low in skins so I put my 3 bets skins on fnatic hoping some of the C9 fangays would give me some good odds to win with, but I got unlucky.

you had 2 do some pretty deep digging 4 tsm vs na'vi they're both good teams, but C9 vs fnatic was ezpz
I deranked. Lost 2 in a row yesterday, got off, won 2 in a row today, then lost 3 in a row and got deranked. RiP.

GN3 boys. MG dream has been delayed but not defeated
went from gnm to mge in 3 days, game is too easy

dmg here i come

also really want an icarus fell but they're so expensive
Originally Posted by Faint View Post
went from gnm to mge in 3 days, game is too easy

dmg here i come

also really want an icarus fell but they're so expensive

Take a risk and try trading up.
You might lose some money or get icarus way cheaper.

@Fistoflife
Not a bad idea.

Im GNM and feel free to throw invite in steam if you need someone to play with.
I speak decent english, of course with finnish accent...
Last edited by Zapekk; Jul 19, 2015 at 03:34 PM.

fuck
Originally Posted by Gynx about 2 months ago
Played all night, DMG now. Was playing really well until the tiredness kicked in but my team carried me in the promo game, so hyped. LE is the dream though.

Also, the new knife sounds suck and the new operation is awesome.

Finally achieved the dream boys.

EDIT: Took 2~ months because I got deranked about 3 times to MGE between then and now. Decided to have fun rather than trying hard, deagling all the time, never saving and playing with Americans (:P) I think it did wonders for my aim and my general game sense, so when I decide to play properly I can clutch way more reliably.
Last edited by Gynx; Jul 19, 2015 at 06:39 PM.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post

Finally achieved the dream boys.

EDIT: Took 2~ months because I got deranked about 3 times to MGE between then and now. Decided to have fun rather than trying hard, deagling all the time, never saving and playing with Americans (:P) I think it did wonders for my aim and my general game sense, so when I decide to play properly I can clutch way more reliably.

Grats man, you should try hs only pistol csdm, they are really wonderful for pistol skills, and its not as annoying to play as other dms because you don't die every 3 seconds.