View Poll Results: is streak 35 Good
Yes
5 Votes / 45.45%
No
6 Votes / 54.55%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Announcement about me moving my house
Erm... I'll be moving out in a matter of few days.
I'll be back online as soon as Virgin Media installs internet connection in my new place.
Maintain status quo in the lack of my presence, keep it stylish and have "phun".

During my absence I think it would be good to keep wushu setting on our server so that it's far more populated. Also - people seem to ask for black belt wushu. Well they will have it here.

Server mods - not allowed to change mods - Skulloman, Blindragdoll667, StickDude and Hidingwarrior, are responsible for ensuring that people in our server won't get burned (flamed too hard), and that generally people will behave ;P on some rational level. You know what I mean.

Any suggestions?
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
Winner :

Maldiluna! -3k for [RelaxAll]maldiluna_vs_[RelaxAll]Sahee-61233_66257.rpl
2nd place - Kickass - 2,2k for DODGE!!!.rpl
and 3rd - Nikelaos 1,5k for [Alpha]StabberZ_vs_[RelaxAll]nikelaos-4200_4680.rpl

It was damn good replays, but I had to pick the one that are "best" imo.

Good work Maldi. You get PoA
Nice, thanks sahee
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

you changed your mind

you said i was in the lead if i had known i would have searched another replay
Ass is a common ghetto suffix
Well, ur probly gonna be gone for like a week right? so why cant mods have fun with the server untill u come back?
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by IchigoKurosaki View Post
Evancx:Lets all have babies with sahee
Sahee:Oshi-

I take a nice little stroll through the Toribash forums to find THIS? Blearghflargle.

xD, I remember that, acctualy. Considering Sahee's and my ragdolls are married. x.x

I might make a little signature image with Evan+Sahee on it....
Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
Well, ur probly gonna be gone for like a week right? so why cant mods have fun with the server untill u come back?

We had that before and it made problems. People made unplayable mods or abused powers, well now people that have passes are much more trustable, but the rule stands. Generally.

Originally Posted by Fyerrblad View Post
*Sneaky enter* Hmmm... I'll miss you ='( =P *Sneaky and fast exit*

Heh, thanks Fyerr.
I'll miss you too.

---

Hope it takes about a week.