Toribash
Your style is too stiff and lacks fluidity. Come back in a few months when you've learned to relax a bit more.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
A'ight thanks for the assist Erf, also confirming that he's back at recruiting.

and continuing where i left off......................

Wiarcik: "Yellow Frog" was pretty decent, but your movements are a bit jerky. I miss that flow that goes through the entire replay rather than coming in steps, but otherwise a lovely kick to begin with.
"Unreal" is once again pretty good, but like the above, it's kind of missing that overall flow, especially after the first kick (which in and of itself is very good, however).
"Kick,punch" had much better flow, though there's still a brief pause after you kick him a second time. To get it completely right, you shouldn't be stationary at all at any time, though that's a very difficult thing to pull off.

VERDICT: Close, but no. You need to improve your flow, but other than that your moves are nice.

---

Muzu: "Dirty" has some nice flow, but lacks in the power department, mostly the second kick. That's about it, really.
"Vector"... Shits that was a lovely start. You kind of rub up against Uke with the backwards kick, but it doesn't look that bad here. I liked the juggle of his mangled upper body, though it feels like you could have gone a bit further than just plucking his head off.
"Split" was pretty neat, though not overly impressive. Just one kick, but with some nifty moves afterwards. Not much else to say about it.

VERDICT: Ooo, this is a tough one, but i'm going to be nice and say YES. It's clear that you know what you're doing, you just need to do it a bit harder (from my perspective). Welcome aboard!

---

There we go.
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Hello again, ORMO members! Today, I would like to try to join your community again. So, let's begin.
-----
Em, don't know what do you think about spars. So, I uploaded one, don't you mind about this?
Attached Files
(EL) - Bangarang.rpl (161.5 KB, 19 views)
(EL) - Forever.rpl (164.1 KB, 16 views)
Last edited by Elate; Sep 21, 2012 at 02:35 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[ORMO][TW][Ex-GM]
|RUSSUR|ABYSS|HACK|URBAN|DMND|
Hai, I'm BloodMach. I Make Madmans a lot of the time
1st:Madman
2nd: 2 Boom hits
3rd:Madman
Attached Files
Enter The Aura.rpl (190.9 KB, 15 views)
The Ricochet.rpl (104.0 KB, 11 views)
Embrace The Darkness.rpl (162.1 KB, 8 views)

Desperately trying to get back into TB...

Impartible dobsonfly: boomhit then realism
Dolphins crawling through the sky v2: no grab splitcap then realism
That replay with the spam: Flawless no grab splitcap, and the split is a single core
Attached Files
#impartible dobsonfly.rpl (143.9 KB, 8 views)
#lop_fjwfjioqw3fqqtqt3r3342.rpl (153.9 KB, 13 views)
previously known as Lopsin
Just wondering if you're discussing the applicants, because Elate applied a week ago, so I wasn't sure if it just takes a while for a verdict, or if you haven't started discussing.
previously known as Lopsin