Endurance Onslaught 6.0
View Poll Results: Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit.
A
0 Votes / 0%
B
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Well I'm about to have something to sell.

How exactly does one go about posting a texture with the spinny head displaying the picture?

Also, great idea Vrad
Tell us a little about yourself: im awesome

How about no to Jetti.
Last edited by Vradomor; Jul 22, 2013 at 01:27 PM.
Dyrisk: Do sluts call their private parts..Public parts?
Zandėr: No, they call it "Business Assets"
Hell no! to jetti and.... Sh3ft... I have no fucking idea.... It sounds like english but I can't understand a word you say.... :|
You won't be having trouble with making friends in this clan, believe me, we're not hostile... at least not all of us... >_>' anyway... Welcome to the clan
Oblivion will not become obliterated by the lack of activity of members... it will become that by their ignorance towards their family...

I've been around more than enough and lately inactive but I had good reasons, I'm not that free now either but I find time to just log in at least 5 minutes and make a post. It's really not that hard, you could all do that if you really cared.

I do feel somehow responsible for being inactive and somehow telling others that were active " yeah I'll let you do all the work while I'm away " but I think that's character building. If you manage to be responsible in here, you can be responsible anywhere... This is a test, it's virtual reality... it's not REAL. So it matters not regarding your IRL life if you're responsible or not but it sure as hell can be influential.

If you disagree with me, that's fine. I am not here to instigate anything, I'm just saying.. from now on I shall be active as much as I can and when I can.. even if I'm busy ... If others wish to do the same then I believe we can make it. It doesn't matter if we make it big, it matters if we're a family to the end... cause we sure as hell don't act as a family... we lost some valuable brothers due to inactivity.. I miss them, but I can't do anything to change their minds... all I can do is hope they're happy.

That's all... TheMpk... I'm out.
yeah, computer is broken. on a friends. wont be on till i buy a new one
My doctor told i wouldnt spit up blood if i didnt drink nothing but mouthwash.