Toribash
View Poll Results: What should be done to #nitro ?
Drop it.
5 Votes / 55.56%
Let it be.
3 Votes / 33.33%
What is IRC ?
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by OPgame View Post
Hello members of the Bitch slap clan also known as Nitro.You may ask your mom why is this pretty blonde guy why is he applying to Nitro.Well because I've seen u guys doing your opponents the craziest shit imaginable like breaking his arm with fuckin telekinesis and shiz. But I can do that too.My name is Channing Tatum I mean Jeff no my name is Jovante. I'm 17 and a beast at making toribash my bitch. Made u laugh huh.I know 3 cheap skates in this clan puffymar Kidrobin and my Jesus DJMC.They are all nice guys. To me I just love Nitro.Im on TB everyday and would kill to be in nitro.Its been ur bottom Bitch Opgame. P.S. I did see the picture I was supposed to put in but I couldn't paste it so sorry I would've but at least I had the care to read it.
-----
Hello members of the Bitch slap clan also known as Nitro.You may ask your mom why is this pretty blonde guy why is he applying to Nitro.Well because I've seen u guys doing your opponents the craziest shit imaginable like breaking his arm with fuckin telekinesis and shiz. But I can do that too.My name is Channing Tatum I mean Jeff no my name is Jovante. I'm 17 and a beast at making toribash my bitch. Made u laugh huh.I know 3 cheap skates in this clan puffymar Kidrobin and my Jesus DJMC.They are all nice guys. To me I just love Nitro.Im on TB everyday and would kill to be in nitro.Its been ur bottom Bitch Opgame. P.S. I did see the picture I was supposed to put in but I couldn't paste it so sorry I would've but at least I had the care to read it.
-----

I understand you're supposed to sell yourself in an application, build yourself up, but this was a little too far. Not to mention you repeated the same application 3 times over with the exception of changing the ending. Your choice of words was nothing short of disgusting, I will never approve an application that uses short forms like "ur" or "u". It's a NO from me.
Bring On The Thunder!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Dude, shoving a tube down your dick is absolutely preferable to getting up to pee ~Risk 2K16
I see you're a wise guy, eh? I'll say yes to saying no. (Means no, m80o)

Apply in a week with an app with tad bit less cancer in it, thanks.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
-----
-----

Already in a clan.
DENIED

Originally Posted by Koar View Post
Ummm ok. Lol rage..... lolol probably could beat u easily no offence. BTW I was trying that out lol. Overreacted by u lolololol. Lol all day long...

Please leave.
Last edited by Valterain1; Jun 26, 2015 at 06:28 AM.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
Took the liberty of deleting a few posts, now to keep the sanity in this place koar i will politely ask you to not post in a nitro thread again, another post on any nitro thread will be reported as you dont have any business here, twisters you acted like a child with your response i dont care how retarded an application is, that was a stupid response.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
I'm in my sisters clan I just joined because she was inactive I never wanted to join

You are not your sister, make your own decisions. Please post a new application in a week, or stop posting here please.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
Originally Posted by treyndm View Post
Hello I am treyndm I am 14 years old and I am a 2nd Dan black belt I have started playing a little over a year ago and I am looking for a place where I can have family, a clan that is like a home to me. My skilled mods from Greatest to least is Wushu,Judo,ABD. I have gotten better at ABD and think I am ready to join a clan. . This won't be my first clan as I have been in WAPOW but have been taken out due to being afk. I am now more active than I have been and I think I have what it takes to join your clan.

Have a good day,
Treyndm

http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv

Moar info pls.
Originally Posted by azzeffir23 View Post
No i wanted so hard to play in Judo so we can win more points :C can you put me in judo?

judo was already dun this round m8, next round.
Originally Posted by treyndm View Post
Hello I am treyndm I am 14 years old and I am a 2nd Dan black belt I have started playing a little over a year ago and I am looking for a place where I can have family, a clan that is like a home to me. My skilled mods from Greatest to least is Wushu,Judo,ABD. I have gotten better at ABD and think I am ready to join a clan. . This won't be my first clan as I have been in WAPOW but have been taken out due to being afk. I am now more active than I have been and I think I have what it takes to join your clan.

Have a good day,
Treyndm

http://imgur.com/LsA4Vzv

Didn't tell me anything I wanted to know. Didn't tell me anything I need to know.
Wasn't a very good application, and from what I'm gauging you're not a very good player.
-SUPPORT
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.