Endurance Onslaught 6.0
What is this game you speak of? Ive not heard it mention in these parts before.

I would play it but I'm busy being unemployed and poverty stricken.
[o]
... You've not heard me mention Bloodline Champions before? o_O We even made a thread about it. Also, it's free.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
It is fully free. Every single feature you get by buying the game, you can get by simply playing well and for a long time. Sure, it's a long road, but it's still free.

Except for the Titan bloodcoin bonus, that is. But you know, Titan is like 80 bucks or something.
MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY MODS ARE GAY
I'll download BLC after i'm done with my finals today. I'll have a ridiculous amount of free time over the summer, so why not.
Originally Posted by Xego View Post
I'll download BLC after i'm done with my finals today. I'll have a ridiculous amount of free time over the summer, so why not.

Excellent choice.
Originally Posted by Dashterror View Post
Well. My school is over now. Nine years of the same classmates makes the whole thing a lot more pleasant.

Fixed that for you.
Originally Posted by Dashterror View Post
Well. My school is over now. Nine years of the same classmates makes the whole thing a lot more depressing.

CONGRATS!!!!
Doesn't mean you can't just hang out with them. You school gets out late though. Our high schools here were pretty much over by this time last month for seniors, just had to wait a week (without school) for graduation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Originally Posted by DarkJak View Post
CONGRATS!!!!
Doesn't mean you can't just hang out with them. You school gets out late though. Our high schools here were pretty much over by this time last month for seniors, just had to wait a week (without school) for graduation.

Thanks.

Now to celebrate.