Toribash
Well I was part of the discussion that lead to the name change

We were getting bored of the name Legend because it didn't sound that original. We needed to spice things up.

So me, zeus and a few other people that are at the top of my head (Satan) started suggesting names. Personally, I wasn't a big fan of the name Origin. I preferred the name Prophecy, but that was already taken.

I'll try and find out some more lol

e:
Fluttershy, mercykiller, Fates and -Lucie- were in the discussion

Theory, Odyssey and Origin were my suggestions. I guess Origin had most votes
-----
Also, I remember this XD
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=439522
Last edited by Nagato; Dec 6, 2015 at 10:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
im not sure i can do that ddd. it took me a while to be able to code the raindow thing
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Just use the patorjk text color fader.
It auto fades the text in HTML
That's How I do so many colors at once.
here is the link.
<div><span style="color:#ff0000;">W</span><span style="color:#ff1200;">o</span><span style="color:#ff2400;">w</span><span style="color:#ff3600;">,</span><span style="color:#ff4900;"> </span><span style="color:#ff5b00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff6d00;">h</span><span style="color:#ff7f00;">a</span><span style="color:#ff9100;">n</span><span style="color:#ffa400;">k</span><span style="color:#ffb600;">s</span><span style="color:#ffc800;"> </span><span style="color:#ffda00;">f</span><span style="color:#ffed00;">o</span><span style="color:#ffff00;">r</span><span style="color:#dbff00;"> </span><span style="color:#b6ff00;">t</span><span style="color:#92ff00;">h</span><span style="color:#6dff00;">e</span><span style="color:#49ff00;"> </span><span style="color:#24ff00;">t</span><span style="color:#00ff00;">i</span><span style="color:#00ff24;">p</span><span style="color:#00ff49;">,</span><span style="color:#00ff6d;"> </span><span style="color:#00ff92;">s</span><span style="color:#00ffb6;">o</span><span style="color:#00ffdb;"> </span><span style="color:#00ffff;">c</span><span style="color:#00dbff;">o</span><span style="color:#00b6ff;">o</span><span style="color:#0092ff;">o</span><span style="color:#006dff;">o</span><span style="color:#0049ff;">o</span><span style="color:#0024ff;">l</span><span style="color:#0000ff;">.</span></div>
i suck
No problem, I managed to magically read your post despite the HTML error on my end.
If anyone else wants to know what he said here it is:
Wow thanks for the tips.So coool.
Type your text in the forums first, dont type it directly into the patorjk color fader. If you type your text in the patrojk box, it messes it up. C/p the text from the forums to patorjk so that the text format isnt all wrong. The forum uses a different font in its HTML than patorjk, but patorjk can still colorize it.

H
ope this helped.:)
Yea but the more text u put in, the worst it will get when trying to put a color on it

But really we should be more focus thou because there is only between 3-5 active ppl out of idk 20?
we need to get more active ppl
Last edited by Mist; Dec 7, 2015 at 01:38 PM.
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin