Toribash
Originally Posted by xxGangstaxx View Post
calum, he's still a trial member. I'm looking out for him, trying to make sure that he stays active posting on forums/ Origin daily but hasnt. It's a yes and no thing for me because one I think that he is making a set for Origin so that it's for us only, but I see his activity online and he has been posting a lot just not here.

I'm monitoring him so there's nothing to worry about.
I do love that u are posting daily here and it's incredible. u remind me of myself when I joined Legendary/ Origin

Gangsta, thank you that makes me feel good . Grohen sorry, Im a little harsh at times even though I did mention that. I just feel that we should keep this clan running with no exceptions, because I don't want this clan to look bad, because I know from personal experience it's an amazing clan. Hope you didn't take offense to that to much, I just felt I needed to say that.
~CalumFionn
i suck
I understand about me not posting every day. Lately though it's just been things that a trial member can't partake in. Any way, I need some art requests atm bc my income well is running a little low. Also, I do marketing so if you want any of my items I can always sell them.
-----
Oh I just now looked at the past posts. Yeah don't give me any lee way. After this post, I won't be surprised if I am no longer an origin member. But yeah, I don't want to be here for the simple fact of being here, I wanna earn it. Thanks for the opportunity guys.

~Dd Out
Last edited by Kill; Dec 3, 2015 at 10:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Hell, ddd stay here. We are absolutely glad for you to be here. I'm being a little harsh right now, I've been grumpy for awhile for who knows why. Why do you think you wouldn't be an origin member? You haven't done anything wrong it's not your fault at all. I like you anyway, you've got... moxie? No that sounds stupid. Point being, I'm glad your in the clan, and sorry if me and grohen (mostly me((Actually all me))) offended you in anyway.
~CalumFionn
i suck
I am not offended, though I do, now, understand the importance of being an active members seeing how I can count on one hand how many active members there are. There is no need to be sorry.

~What are these for anyways?
They look cool. Get my drift? But seriously they do *eye twitches*
~CalumFionn
Last edited by calumfionn; Dec 4, 2015 at 12:07 AM. Reason: Forgot the ~ (VERY IMPORTANT)
i suck
Oh okay, they just seemed kinda pointless besides giving some sort of authoritorial feel to whatever the hell it is that you're typing.

But if you add color, then it gets very cool.

~DddCrazy12
Rainbows aren't proffesional

Thry're fabulous
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
Originally Posted by dddcrazy12 View Post
But when u become fabulous enough can't you be considered a professional at being FABULOUS?

mmmm
yas
FABULOUS
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this