Toribash
Hey guys i'm sham. Just got interested in replay making. Hopefully I will be allowed in, and I can learn alot more from you guys:

Decap:

fk u v2

Madman:

The Destiny

Boom:

Boom Da Boom v3
Attached Files
sham - fk u v2.rpl (68.8 KB, 15 views)
sham- the destiny.rpl (183.7 KB, 14 views)
sham - boom da boom v3.rpl (155.5 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by sham; Sep 2, 2012 at 05:58 AM.
inq.
Hi guys.
Im trying to get in for, hmm third time if i remember
My grammar is like shi* I know... I`m from Poland and thats why.

Kick, Punch, K...:
5 hit combo.

Yellow frog:
Jumpy replay.

Unreal:
Bit old replay but i love it.

I hope you will like replays too

Ok something gone wrong last time and i musted reupload replays
Attached Files
#Wiarcik - Yellow frog.rpl (247.9 KB, 16 views)
#Wiarcik - Unreal.rpl (192.8 KB, 11 views)
#Wiarcik - Kick,punch,ki....rpl (219.5 KB, 10 views)
Last edited by Wiarcik; Sep 16, 2012 at 06:58 PM.
Hello guys. I really want to join ORMO. Here are some my replays:
Attached Files
#Muzu_Dirty.rpl (137.6 KB, 22 views)
#Muzu_Vector.rpl (151.7 KB, 22 views)
#Muzu_Split.rpl (117.6 KB, 14 views)
ok better do this before it piles up

Disclaimer: If i am unsure, then it defaults to a no. I hope y'all understand, it ain't easy for me to say no. :c

LET'S SEE NOW:

VSauce: "Bashrising" was pretty neat, though the slow opener kind of irks me. Impressive cockblast (i.e. boomhit) following that though, and the finishing kick is great too. The only thing other than the opener that irks me is that i'd love to see some more flamboyance in your moves, at the moment it's just... Well, pragmatic. Grab him and kick him in the balls. Second kick is as good as it gets from that setup, so no complaints there.

"Ninja Glare V2" had a super sweet kick to begin with, props on that. Nice spin to the next kicks, but one thing that has always acquired my goats is to strike directly at a body part in contact with the ground. It breaks flow like all hell, so either lift him up before attacking or be incredible and do it without stopping your motion. Also high gravity aaa but i have to remain unbiased, so that's a neutral thing.

"Trollers Dynasty" is the least impressive of the bunch (with all due respect), you rub up against Uke far too much. Decently fluid motions, but RUBBING AGAINST UKE ARUAGSKJRG. That's about it, really.

VERDICT: Very close call, but NO for now. Fix up those few things (rubbing, ground striking and lacking flamboyance), and we'll be happy to see you on the member list. I'm going to leave this open for other recruiters though, if you think i'm too harsh then do speak up.

---

nick13349: "lift kick decap" starts off with a snap kick, which ain't the worst of starts, but try improvising a bit more. The early grab to a still-stiff Uke ruins any flow present, and you oughta move more joints at a time, since your moves are stiff. This can also be remedied by application of relaxed joints, so try experimenting with it. The decap was... Ok, certainly high flying, but not the most impressive move i've yet to witness. You should also practice the avoidance of constant Uke collisions, because it looks messy if you flash red all the time along with Uke.

"body split" was SYMMETRICAL. Been a while since i've seen one of those (thank goodness), but try to avoid doing symmetric moves. Going asymmetric is both more realistic and several orders of magnitude prettier, so really, experiment with it. Other than that, it was stiff and just not very amazing.

"spin decap" was slow and obscenely stiff. Don't just space out while waiting for your tori to spin to the right spot, move some joints to keep it interesting (and to get more power, the vast majority of your joints can add to the power of almost any move). At least it wasn't symmetrical, so that's nice.

VERDICT: NO. Practice some more and come back later, i'm sorry to say that there's still some time to go before you're ready.

---

sham: "fk u v2" was a nice and clean kick, no glaring flaws here. MAYBE you could have done without grazing his feet, but that's pretty minor. Oh, and your arms seem to be locked in place post-kick, try to avoid doing that. I'd have liked to see more, but since it's not supposed to be more, then it's just personal preference (which i TRY to look away from).

"the destiny" was pretty nice too, with an unconventional opener (which i like). Good flow after you break him in half, though that last kick made me cringe with all its rubbiness. Sometimes it's a good idea to not jump on the very first opportunity you get, but rather to elaborately maneuver around to deliver a glorious strike of doom.

"Boom da Boom v3" is not actually a true boomhit (which requires 3 dms (as in red joints) per definition), but the result was close enough. The start on it was a bit on the slow side, though. The next part was unexpected, but i liked how you made his own foot kick him in the bongdelongos.

VERDICT: I'm afraid it's a NO for now, you just need to practice some more. You've got the most common pitfalls out of the way, so now it's just about adding that last bit of shine.

---

The rest of you will have to hold on for just a bit longer, writing all this stuff takes a while, and i don't really have the time right now. Hopefully that's all right, because we have no complaint box. :U
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
I wanna join ORMO.
1) Die. 2) Die. 3) Die. : madman
779988 : decap and stuff
qberman: kills stuff
yaw! : madman
yay madman: already madman
"All my replays are madman"
my replays:
Attached Files
1) Die. 2) Die. 3) Die..rpl (146.0 KB, 8 views)
79988.rpl (82.5 KB, 4 views)
qberman.rpl (82.6 KB, 7 views)
yaw!.rpl (107.5 KB, 3 views)
yay madman.rpl (115.1 KB, 6 views)
Last edited by Patrickooo; Sep 19, 2012 at 12:02 PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █
I'll give it a try.

What i've done v.2 : madman

Final Destination v.2 : madman

Finding my ass : stuff+decap
Attached Files
17april-What I've Done v.2.rpl (172.9 KB, 10 views)
17april-Finding My Ass.rpl (91.1 KB, 5 views)
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
Patrickooo:
Your replays have too much grab and no power behind the hits.

This org is for SINGLE PLAYER REPLAYS. We don't want your multiplayer replays.
In addition, the first post says 2 replays.

In bold.

Size 7.

Underlined.

Wtf.

Booms were great if a tad grabby. After the booms it kinda sucked though, no flow.
Hits had very little power, the decap could have been better aimed. Again, very little style after the main flurry.
Start of the last replay was weird and the replay itself was meh. Not much power behind the hit and again, very little flow afterwards.

It's a no to both of you.

Patrick, you need to actually read the first post before applying.
April, you need to do more replays like the first and work on your poses and flow AFTER you've attacked. Maybe also work on some skeets too.

In addition, these opinions so matter as i'm now a recruiter again.

So yay
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
if you want a no grab replay
i can give 2..
it's a head punch and a headkick
Attached Files
flying headpunch.rpl (59.8 KB, 10 views)
flying headkick.rpl (76.5 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by Patrickooo; Sep 19, 2012 at 05:41 PM.
█████ Vector █████
█ ███████ █