Toribash
Haha troop <3 I'm assuming that you want to keep recruiting?

Actually, I wouldn't mind recruiting as long as we're really strict bout it and we do regular inactivity kicks.
You are right, If we are going to do this, we have to be really strict.
But, If a member doesn't meet the rules, he logically should be penalized.
Why should we have a member who doesn't meet the rules specified, that after no one punish him he keeps doing what he pleases without complying with the rules?
That's not what I want, I'm not telling this is happening but it can happen in any moment.

@jam; I saw them and I know if you keep practicing you'll be a veeeery good player ;) And anyone can spar me, I really don't care if someone is not "good enough" to spar me. ;3
Last edited by trooperox1; Aug 28, 2012 at 06:46 AM.
Bleh.
No no no...! I were talking to emo..<3

Well, guys I'm off to bed, See you all tomorrow. ;)
Last edited by trooperox1; Aug 28, 2012 at 06:53 AM.
Bleh.
Night troop <3 also I think a warning system can fix that problem. You break the rules (probably most applicable with spam posts) you get 1 warning. Do it twice and you get a temporary derank? Third offense is a permanent derank and fourth offense is a kick? What does everyone think?

Edit
I think it's time to update the rules thread
Last edited by EmoTeal; Aug 28, 2012 at 07:04 AM.
I wanna keep recruiting, not so much being strict, but I don't mind the strict thing... I just love holding my own waight around here and having people look to me for aswners, you know that kinda thing.